What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rana Tanveer says he visted Thailand and their defense officials were interested in our JF-17

Last edited:
more good news on export.... interesting to note the countries negotiating with us ;)

The PAF command, the officials said, is seeking technical input on the JF-17 Thunder project from Air Marshal Farhat Hussain Khan, who has proceeded on LPR (leave preparatory to retirement) owing to his scheduled retirement.
In addition, the incumbent Federal Government is said to have given a 'positive' response to the PAF proposed initiative to export JF-17 Thunder to some prospective buyer states, which, the PAF sources claim, have taken 'keen interest' in purchasing the aircraft from the Pakistani armed force. Of these states, the officials said, intense deliberations are under way with Turkey, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
"There are a few other states, mostly less developing ones, with which the negotiations are at a preliminary stage," the insiders informed, adding that the PAF, if continuously supported by the government in terms of resisting the international pressure, would be able to export the JF-17 Thunder in the coming years.
"There has been enormous international pressure coming from some developed states that oppose exporting JF-17 Thunder project. It's up to the government to withstand these kinds of pressures and the PAF will be able to launch the aircraft exports in the coming times, a couple of years at least," a senior PAF official stated.

PAF to brief PM on JF-17 export today

jf_17_thunder_by_cashakatsuki-d31oln4.jpg

Congrats to Pakistan Airforces for completing 50 plane half century for JF17 thunder
and upgrading 63 F16 to C/D stanard

Great 103 plane partnership !!

2003072401852001.jpg

It would be great if we had some pictures of JF17 parked in Collective Shot
50 !!! Birds

2010122615257ff30761.jpg

Last edited:
Finally I found this video. This will answer a lot of questions in everyones minds.
JF17 Block1, 2, 3 and so on, Boeing parts,
Cobra Overhauling( we were not provided the diagram of cobra but we did it our self )
Selling 5 JF 17s in every 50, Mushak, Machines for manufacturing JF 17s, Marketing of JF17, JF17 block2 will be much advance, Software of JF, Research and Development,
Comparing JF 17 with F16 block 50 (current block 1 in points table is 18 points / F16 is 20 points)
*Watch the programme till end

in this show, rana tanveer was two to three times specifally mentioning an european fighter which is famous in air shows, which fighter could be that? may be eurofighter or rafale?

what on God's earth is that???? :hitwall:
Not only is it too close to the canopy, it looks outright fugly! Did paf hire a latrine pipe plumber to hammer it on the side of the plane? dammit! is this what I have been waiting for the past 2 years??? :hitwall:

Not only is it too close to the canopy, it looks outright fugly! Did paf hire a latrine pipe plumber to hammer it on the side of the plane? dammit! is this what I have been waiting for the past 2 years??? :hitwall:

Patience my brother patience, till June 2014. 8-)

Only if looks could kill :disagree:

Rana Tanveer says he visted Thailand and their defense officials were interested in our JF-17

Are you sure, currently F-16s are going under upgrades MLU and Thailand might go for more Gripens unless they phase out F-5s and certain number of L-39s.

may be they want hi-lo end configuration in their airforces and jf-17 in their low end.

What hi-low they have Gripens and F-16s draw the line.

Was InfraRed Search and Track (IRST) not planned for Block-II?

Was InfraRed Search and Track (IRST) not planned for Block-II?

No and PAF is saying this for last 1.5 years. I guess you haven't read Janes, Air International articles from this and last years which are regularly being posted and quoted here. JF-17 project director and deputy director consistently outlined the Block-II upgrades. It's time you stop believing so called "Insiders".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom