What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabil:

One last question. Tell me that we are working towards a stealthy version of JFT or some other Stealth options. That would really make my otherwise very depressing day.

Yes secretly, we don't know yet. Either stealth variant of JFT or J-XX. News didn't come out anything though China and Pakistan signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on stealth without much details.

Cheers

P.S: Please try to participate often here this forum, we have been discussed many numerous times on this matters, you are newcomer.

Yes secretly, we don't know yet. Either stealth variant of JFT or J-XX. News didn't come out anything though China and Pakistan signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on stealth without much details.

Cheers

P.S: Please try to participate often here this forum, we have been discussed many numerous times on this matters, you are newcomer.

I am trying to participate lately but yaar things are not looking great in terms of our air defense and PAF. Its just drives me crazy when I look back and think what could have been had we have made some sensible decisions in terms of our foreign policy and especially with PAF purchases. What happened happened. There is nothing we could do now but to hope and wish that from now on we will be more prudent.

Nabil:

One last question. Tell me that we are working towards a stealthy version of JFT or some other Stealth options. That would really make my otherwise very depressing day.

No, not in near future. Probably in block 3

I am trying to participate lately but yaar things are not looking great in terms of our air defense and PAF. Its just drives me crazy when I look back and think what could have been had we have made some sensible decisions in terms of our foreign policy and especially with PAF purchases. What happened happened. There is nothing we could do now but to hope and wish that from now on we will be more prudent.

Economy comes first. Get the economy moving, you get money, you get buying power.

Simple.

Economy comes first. Get the economy moving, you get money, you get buying power.

Simple.

You got that right. We had good economy going then we got this Afghan War imposed upon us back in the eighties. Then our decision to stand by West and US. You know nobody had paid that severe of a price which we had to pay (other then Afghan People) as a nation by siding with West and US. Then our own policy of Islamization (I am a practicing Muslim so nothing against Islam). Man kis kis cheez ka matam kerien. Lack of sincere and honest leadership, no sense of nationalism, division of nation in Sindhi, Punjabi etc etc. My heart cries when I talk to my kids about Pakistan. I got to stop and go smoke a cigarette.

It is not simple opponent came to destory Pakistan few minutes. Since we have AWACS (5 so far), Air to air refueling and multi differnet roles of jets plus latest F-16 Block 52 + BVRs + pilots skills. Plus some new air defences (Spada 2000) and some unknown delivery from China. Our future J-10B will deal with Rafale, that's reason we purchase it.

Latest recently attack on Pakistan was the example of opponent's jet intrusion after Mumbai attack, remember? Opponent have to choose to attack Pakistan or China first, it is not simple like Somalia or Iraq maths.

Only I had very disappointed with PAF, they unable to shoot down Predator drones, no guts of order. This give a bad impression on PAF.

It is not simple opponent came to destory Pakistan few minutes. Since we have AWACS (5 so far), Air to air refueling and multi differnet roles of jets plus latest F-16 Block 52 + BVRs + pilots skills. Plus some new air defences (Spada 2000) and some unknown delivery from China. Our future J-10B will deal with Rafale, that's reason we purchase it.

Latest recently attack on Pakistan was the example of opponent's jet intrusion after Mumbai attack, remember? Opponent have to choose to attack Pakistan or China first, it is not simple like Somalia or Iraq maths

Only I had very disappointed with PAF, they unable to shoot down Predator drones, no guts of order. This give a bad impression on PAF.

I hope so. Did we already purchase J10B? I have conflicting info gathered from internet. If we already did then that is a good news. because all that military build up on our Eastern border would eventually lead to some type of adventure. remember they hold our water hostage.

I hope so. Did we already purchase J10B? I have conflicting info gathered from internet. If we already did then that is a good news. because all that military build up on our Eastern border would eventually lead to some type of adventure. remember they hold our water hostage.

Yes, we are on the way to get J-10B specific for Pakistan requirements, I know there are really confusions. Why delaying? Because we are watching carefully on which opponent's decision on MMRCA (i.e now Rafale, not Typhoon). Oh yaar, we can't wait to see J-10B beast in PAF inventories.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-first-overseas-buyers-half-price-f-16-a.html
China to provide J-10b To Pakistan | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu | Breaking News | Urdu Columns | Jobs in Pakistan | Exam Results | SMS

Same goes to conflict reports regarding AWACs rumor hints, we were arguments which kind of AWACs to Pakistan, it proof it so far. China doesn't express detail informations on public.

For water hostage, you know Pakistan's diplomatic is weak, we have been ignored water issues before India took over. It is our low-quality leadership's faults. Bring war with India is not solution.

Today PAF is different much bigger than 10 years ago with only 30 F-16 Blk 15 (no JF-17, no BVR, no AWACS/AARefueling, no Saab, no defences, no cobras, no motorway landing, no research department), that's quick upgrading. ;)

Grippen has loads of videos on youtube...pulling cobra manoever...and thats single engine.

Gripen is an advance canard design while JF-17 is a more conventional wing design. J-10 has long prove to be able to execute the cobra.

Some HD pics:

JF-17-Pakistan-Aeronautical-Complex.jpg

6338765257_704816d545_z.jpg

_MG_7677.jpg

6476253193_8e3b1865de.jpg

(Rafale and JF-17)
flight10.jpg

Nabil:

Pakistan and China have a joint venture for a 'Stealth' fighter. The R&D for this project will rise after the JF-17 Block II is introduced. This project has been, taken away as JF-17 Block III or stealth variant, whatever you would have called it. It will enter the Air Defense with a new name, JF-1X or similar. You get the picture.

And as far as I can say, the senior engineers who have been in the JF-17 program will be present in the other program too. Some have retired, and a senior (cannot recall, Wing Commander maybe) and his wife died in a road accident.

Gripen is an advance canard design while JF-17 is a more conventional wing design. J-10 has long prove to be able to execute the cobra.
jf-17 was design on the basis of f-16 (although its still his much different from F-16). if paf wanted the canard design they could have done it with the Chinese help, as they had already completed similar canard design j-10. but they simply didnt wanted that design

cobra maneuver has little importance in combat

jf-17 was design on the basis of f-16 (although its still his much different from F-16). if paf wanted the canard design they could have done it with the Chinese help, as they had already completed similar canard design j-10. but they simply didnt wanted that design

cobra maneuver has little importance in combat

Chinese will not incoporate canard design into JF-17 even PAF wants it. They would not want J-10 project to be put into jeopardy..

They are some technology that be exclusive only for PLA armed forces only.

The cobra moves demonstrate the exceptional agility of the fighter..

While High speed turning will be the key in future aerial battle..

You think you are the only one, ask those pilots how they feel when the airspace they swore to defend with their lives is violated day in day out and they are not allowed to do a thing about it.

You think you are the only one, ask those pilots how they feel when the airspace they swore to defend with their lives is violated day in day out and they are not allowed to do a thing about it.

Good point. I bet they must be insulted or terrible feeling of no defending their homeland. Just big insulting. We grew up praising the superman PAFs to protect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom