What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone provide the 'latest or closest possible/comparable ' pictures for jft hud and hmds ?

I need it for a jft evolution video i have in the pipeline

thanks!

jf-17hud.jpg
[/QUOTE]

base price of FC-1 with 100% chinese radar, avionics, weapons is US$10-12m
base price of JFT-block-1 is US$ 15m. block-2 could cost as much as US$20m. still very cheap by western standards. if the french had allowed the avionics and missile package, the JFT-block-1 would have cost US$20m per copy.

Sir can you also please give the figures for the total development cost for JF-17 after block-II, and also if you know the current cost of J-10, Rafale and Eurofighter for comparison. It would also be helpful if you give the cost of developing a modern Jet Fighter which would give the idea of how much we saved or where do we stand. Thanks.

Tit bit at last....

I ate his brains out :P

All i got was that JFT blk 2 will have the backup manual flight control removed, now full authority FBW in all hemispheres as the nose design changed, JFT center of gravity also shifted a bit. Houshanghai, there is the answer for wing fences :D
Also, IRST is there for sure, so is AESA and chin pylon, didnt tell whether one or two?

i need 1 pic for possible / equivalent jft hmds ---kindly help!

if you enlarge , you do see a hole in the vertical stablizer
nlcIdh.jpg
images

Tit bit at last....

I ate his brains out :P

All i got was that JFT blk 2 will have the backup manual flight control removed, now full authority FBW in all hemispheres as the nose design changed, JFT center of gravity also shifted a bit. Houshanghai, there is the answer for wing fences :D
Also, IRST is there for sure, so is AESA and chin pylon, didnt tell whether one or two?

But sir arent the wing fences a bit outdated? They havent been opted for by anyone after the Su-20/22, mid-19, A-5, etc.

thanks imran! any helmet pic aswell? [other than the j-7 helmets/ TK-14? ]
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/30829-helmet-mounted-display.html

ustaad je ap researcher ho hum to senior citizens hai lagta hai hamary researchers bhi zardari gov main kam nhi ker rahy .lolz hhahahahah:rofl:

ok sir sorry for fun :angel:

i will search it if i got .:tup:

BTW i record ideas 2002 in video there was too much and one golden color helmet made in pakistan . as i record ISPR is parcham ke say taly there was robot solders they fire mp-5 gun also **** i lose that videos now i have 3 cassettes i will try to play them there is so much inside them .:hitwall:

But sir arent the wing fences a bit outdated? They havent been opted for by anyone after the Su-20/22, mid-19, A-5, etc.

There is no such thing as sophisticated wing fences. :)

They are used while new flight control system is tested and then removed. Remember the first prototype with wing fences? They will not be featured in production aircraft.

ustaad je ap researcher ho hum to senior citizens hai lagta hai hamary researchers bhi zardari gov main kam nhi ker rahy .lolz hhahahahah:rofl:

ok sir sorry for fun :angel:

i will search it if i got .:tup:

BTW i record ideas 2002 in video there was too much and one golden color helmet made in pakistan . as i record ISPR is parcham ke say taly there was robot solders they fire mp-5 gun also **** i lose that videos now i have 3 cassettes i will try to play them there is so much inside them .:hitwall:

imran bhai , i already have some pics but they are not showing very 'hitech' paf/plaaf hmd helmets like the western counterparts

i was very dissapointed by the 'vs' thread on another forum and this time i want to make a video as complete as possible , so i dont mind coming down from my high horse , if it makes the jft perception more lethal :lol:

i need 1 pic for possible / equivalent jft hmds ---kindly help!

if you enlarge , you do see a hole in the vertical stablizer
nlcIdh.jpg
images

and believe me in above image it JFT and diamond shape nose . . . . . . . . for sure

but question is what amount of RCS reduction it bring's to JFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom