What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting eagerly for the first squadron to arrive

well friend, you will be kept waiting for another 4-5 months that is by the end of this year. however as it is bound to happen (Inshallah) so what is more important for me is the specs of Blk II. waiting for the news about its configratuation to roll out!!

regards!

waiting eagerly for the first squadron to arrive

man waiting eagerly just to see it flying in skies of peshawar, every day i go to the roof top several times but saidly never seen any so far. some times i wish i could go back to my college days in PAF college peshawar where we used to see A5s for the whole day, how good that would be to see them being replaced by thunders.:smitten:

man waiting eagerly just to see it flying in skies of peshawar, every day i go to the roof top several times but saidly never seen any so far. some times i wish i could go back to my college days in PAF college peshawar where we used to see A5s for the whole day, how good that would be to see them being replaced by thunders.:smitten:

well friend, you will be kept waiting for another 4-5 months that is by the end of this year. however as it is bound to happen (Inshallah) so what is more important for me is the specs of Blk II. waiting for the news about its configratuation to roll out!!

regards!

insha'allah that day will arrive soon

OH my mistake... The fan boys were deprived of another interesting thread.

well it is more like "a job well done";)
one shoul surely start a new thread to dicuss something new and not for something alread under debate on existing threads!
if our respected member Adeios have something like that he might have started a thread but if he realize that the topic is under discussion in some other thread then it will be better to post the info there!

regards!

Well bro, you can kill your thirst by going to Kamrah. Not very far from your house I guess. You can see thunders flying from their everyday.

but according to sir murad khan, thunders are in peshawar now.:what:
yes thunders have been housed in peshawar they should not be sitting ducks you should see some of them flying

i guess the post by Sir. Murad that you are referring to is about where will the first Squadron be based. the first squadron is to be based in peshawar but it is not operational as yet and will be so by end of this year as discussed earlier!!
now even if not operational, they are undergoing evaluation and weapon integration and they may be based somewhere els. although the information i have also report them to be currently present i peshawar! i wonder why have you not been able to spot them as they are flying foe evaluation purpose!!

regards!

although the information i have also report them to be currently present i peshawar! i wonder why have you not been able to spot them as they are flying foe evaluation purpose!!

regards!
hummm i think,due to the recent modifications they have transformed to stealth:lol: lol. but if there are in peshawar, so they will be flying very soon INSHALLAH, because its expected now:pakistan: taimikhan is also from peshawar,may be he has spoted anyone in the skies:azn: but one thing for sure A-5s daily activites have almost come to a hault.

hummm i think,due to the recent modifications they have transformed to stealth:lol: lol. but if there are in peshawar, so they will be flying very soon INSHALLAH, because its expected now:pakistan: taimikhan is also from peshawar,may be he has spoted anyone in the skies:azn: but one thing for sure A-5s daily activites have almost come to a hault.

Nops, not a single sighting except a couple of months back when one or two had come for some ceremony kind of thing. A-5s are still in the sky but in very less numbers. Their routine exercises on monthly basis have also been not noticed, definitely something is happening but no JF-17 in the sky for the time being.

Hi everybody, I'm new here.

I wanted 2 know if there is any news on the twin engined JF-17 rumor going around. Is this really true?

Nops, not a single sighting except a couple of months back when one or two had come for some ceremony kind of thing. A-5s are still in the sky but in very less numbers. Their routine exercises on monthly basis have also been not noticed, definitely something is happening but no JF-17 in the sky for the time being.

that is a clear-cut sign that A-5s are leaving the skies for the first squadron of
our thunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom