What's new

JF-17 Thunder in Dubai Air Show 2013.

Dubai 2013. Day 2.

Dubai_2013_day_2.jpg
Interestingly, CM-802AK(G) is a ground attack version of cruise missile not an anti-ship version (Which is CM-802 AK or AKK)

JF-17 looks nice, and i read a PAK pilot said the JF-17 flight as good as F-16A/B.
Well i think when JF-17 can completely produced in Pakistan, it's the time continue PAK's 2x engines medium-size fighter project with China CAC(Cheng Du).

There is a hell of difference in power and other thing. They are not comparable aircraft.

Than it can hardly be told MK2. It is batter to say it a JF17 UPG or upgraded.

That is exactly the reason it isn't called Mk2 , it is known as Block II . :D

I said " thats all we know " about the new block sitting in our homes , we haven't seen the final product yet , now have we ?

That is exactly the reason it isn't called Mk2 , it is known as Block II . :D

I said " thats all we know " about the new block sitting in our homes , we haven't seen the final product yet , now have we ?

That is right. If you continuously study the aerodynamic, you will find the way to improve the performance. You can think of slashing down the weight of aircraft. You can start replacing metal with composite. you can draw a program of continual improvement. 
I think the pilot means flight control, as easy as fly F-16A/B.
Ths,bro.

See this is a aerodynamically stable platform. So flight will always feel stable but it won't be as maneuverable as other aerodynamically unstable platforms.

See this is a aerodynamically stable platform. So flight will always feel stable but it won't be as maneuverable as other aerodynamically unstable platforms.
Well the JF-17 aircraft design is successful, see above F-16a/b vs JF-17 cockpits there's not different.
A good stable platform(JF-17's airframe) + good avionics control = comfortable flight, so i agree the PAK pilot said (Of course he didn't mention engine power and weapons load). JF-17 lack a powerful jet engine, RD-93 not enough.

Pics fixed...
F-16a/b cockpit
10942865435_55b91689d5_o.jpg

JF-17 cockpit
10942865555_1369c136f0_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom