What's new

JF-17 jets - View from Indian Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this?? is this a kind of spoof?? India TV and Star News both are available and linguistics is More Urdu less Hindi.

jf-17 is a fairly capable aircraft. i think our airforce is already planning how to counter this plane.

This doesnt seem like a Star News report.. Too much Urdu and too many videos that wouldnt be availeble to star news to be used in their telecast commercially..

Well come to think of it now, some one changed the Geo logo on the screen with the star one as the reporter who was presenting the news works for Geo. :D

^^ Yeah.. The genius forgot to change the logo on the mike, the reporter was using.. :)

Well come to think of it now, some one changed the Geo logo on the screen with the star one as the reporter who was presenting the news works for Geo. :D

The only problem is that stupid has put 2 different news channel's logo simultaneously :lol: .. Have you ever seen 2 media house is using same reporter for presenting news ? :D

Is that the reason it has been posted in the member's club?

Hahahaha. Epic. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously yaar when I saw the clip the first time I was like no indian news channel will ever talk in Urdu that clear unless it is an urdu news channel of some organization. And still why would they try to show a news praising the JF, and the guy looked so familiar. Woh to baad main pata chala kay Srilankan Sir ji got :cheesy:.

SRILANKAN's form is not in great form these days..:lol::lol:

I am not sure if faked up clippings do any good to the image of the forums they are posted on.. I mean, I personally dont have anything against the news clip and its a good report, but I believe there should be a policy around fake media clippings or at least a disclaimer

Actually there are Urdu news channels from India. I have seen one at the very least. Can't remember the name. Not only do the presenters use spoken Urdu, the ticker runs in Urdu script also.

Not saying this video is not a spoof, but news organizations often syndicate content from others. You will see GEO reports running on CNN very often. GEO has syndication relationships with numerous international media organizations so no surprise that an Indian TV channel would use footage or an on-the-ground report from GEO, which obviously has better presence and reach in Pakistan. It happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom