What's new

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnycartoon001.jpg

mehdi? christ ?

Better if the names are taken with respect and in a proper way ....anywayz not a right thread for this

@ topic

Every thing is just based on speculations ...we dont need to carried away with that ...opening a thread and arguing for something that is 4-5 years away is bit un-pragmatic ....even many in PAF will be not aware of the things we are discussing here .... even block2 is not in the scene and everyone is jumping right onto block3 ...4-5 years is a long time span you never know what will be the situation then.... a lot can be changed till then ....strategic interests ....purchasing power etc ...

Chinese member tell that AESA for their fighters into production then why China need 6 years to develop AESA for JF17 ??

Same story with Engine ??
the answer is due to different size, different specifics, different R/T numbers and none India 'obvious' logic plus finally cost issue

Better if the names are taken with respect and in a proper way ....anywayz not a right thread for this

@ topic

Every thing is just based on speculations ...we dont need to carried away with that ...opening a thread and arguing for something that is 4-5 years away is bit un-pragmatic ....even many in PAF will be not aware of the things we are discussing here .... even block2 is not in the scene and everyone is jumping right onto block3 ...4-5 years is a long time span you never know what will be the situation then.... a lot can be changed till then ....strategic interests ....purchasing power etc ...

Block II specs are already confirmed in dubai airshow.and june 2012 is the production start date.
better agree that JFT II is reality now

and JFT III is now confirmed by both pshamim from pakistan and CAC official in dubai airshow from china..

after the induction of JFT II.
we may get more and more info about JFT block III as 4 years are nt a very big time.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

wait 4 years man its too long i am thinking abut block-2 at this time

Sir ji block II is reality now.
Block I order is almost complete.
block II production by 2011
and specs and everything are already revealed in Dubai airshow.i mean the upgrade plans

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter Confirmed-- Induction In 2016
JF-17 Block III was first confirmed by CAC official in dubai airshow 2011.

The Development work on Dual Seat version has already started and will be a Block-III production. Look for a significant change in engine and very advanced avionics in the Block-III.

So far the existance of JF-17 Block III is confirmed and induction is supposed to be in 2016

As the block II is only 6 months far from reality..work on block III is scheduled to start Soon.
JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter Confirmed-- Induction In 2016 ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

The Development work on Dual Seat version has already started and will be a Block-III production. Look for a significant change in engine and very advanced avionics in the Block-III.

So far the existance of JF-17 Block III is confirmed and induction is supposed to be in 2016

As the block II is only 6 months far from reality..work on block III is scheduled to start Soon.
JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter Confirmed-- Induction In 2016 ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Great Work

now JFT III will spread like tsaunami all over the internet

Chinese member tell that AESA for their fighters into production then why China need 6 years to develop AESA for JF17 ??

Same story with Engine ??

if we install AESA in block II.which is also nt impossible

bt the price will go up and may be an year delay too.and we wont be able to replace all over old fleet due to limited budget

once the older aircraft are replaced
than we can have a customized JFT with New engine and AESA in limited numbers
And 4 years are nt a big time as before 2015 even EF and Rafale like fighter wont have AESA.

Block II specs are already confirmed in dubai airshow.and june 2012 is the production start date.
better agree that JFT II is reality now

and JFT III is now confirmed by both pshamim from pakistan and CAC official in dubai airshow from china..

after the induction of JFT II.
we may get more and more info about JFT block III as 4 years are nt a very big time.

oh bhai when i denied the existence of block 3 ? and as far as jf-17s block 2 specifications are concerned i know that many things have been revealed infact i was among the first ones who brought the specifications of block 2 on this forum and i also quoted them from pshamim and eaglehannan but my question is not regarding confirmation or not rather about being pragmatic and patient

Let the block2 arrive first and then start to discuss about block3 , so far we even are not confirmed that whether there will be any structural changes in block2 as rumoured about or not then how come someone comment on block3 ....everything about block3 as of now will be just based on rumours, speculations and self perceived logics ...no one will be able to get anything rational or substantial

so better to go step by step

but if you want to run a thread just for the sake of chanting out loud something like hurrah jf block 3 will be there... then you can continue

but the fact is even many within PAF are not sure about what block 3 brings let alone the internet rumours ...apart from there will be jf block3 no one knows anything

We just hope for the best in JF-17 block III.......no questions asked......:)

The Development work on Dual Seat version has already started and will be a Block-III production. [ Look for a significant change in engine and very advanced avionics in the Block-III.

Will the engine be WS-13, AL-31???. I hope to see TVC technology. Is that even possible in Block III???

Yes cuz we need to store weapons within the internal bay. Plus we have to increase the size of the aircraft so that we can create such internal weapons bay...The change is size will bring everything new or of different standard than the basic design was.....:smokin:

External weapon bay also solve the problem .like use in f18 in Indian Mrca competition .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom