JF-17 BLOCK-II production crosses 30 planes while IAF has inducted only 2 Tejas

Status
Not open for further replies.
you call not making a manufacturing?
Yes not at all making
url
2-tejas.jpg
LCA%2Bassembly.jpg

Really want to know how much indigenous contents are used in JF17 & how many spares are produced locally in Pakistan..?

You and many others wanted to know a lot of things in short without any hard work but for debate. People have used a lot of energy, time and resources for such learning which is indeed credible so to read it from the learning point of view, if you and others wanted to know, go to JF-17 section read all and learn.

Just name a single contribution of Pakistan in JF except manpower...

Joined today and asking for the things that many gathered and shared in particular section after a lot of hard work and dedication for the information available in public domain. Go and read in the said section and avoid repetition of the same on every other thread. The way you are asking, is an old copy paste posting by many trolls as well so no need to do that again & again.

Trust me in past 30 years even Indian can't understand it, let Pakistan aside

Prove it with proper independent reference

Read jf17 thread from beginning to understand our input in this project.

That is load of bull crap, you are asking me to go through thousands of pages of Jf -17 thread, to find some thing that does not even exist, because you yourself don't know of any Pakistani contribution to Jf-17.
Tell me exactly, which page is Pakistani contributions mentioned, or better yet, copy, paste it here.

If you can not even do that, thats because there isn't any.

Yes not at all making
url
2-tejas.jpg
LCA%2Bassembly.jpg
AF is eagerly waiting for MK1A which would have lots of frame changes & would include AESA..Then we will see huge number of inductions.

That is load of bull crap, you are asking me to go through thousands of pages of Jf -17 thread, to find some thing that does not even exist, because you yourself don't know of any Pakistani contribution to Jf-17.
Tell me exactly, which page is Pakistani contributions mentioned, or better yet, copy, paste it here.

If you can not even do that, thats because there isn't any.

First of all stop your bullshit here and next time when you address your sr member learn some manners to address them. Secondly i give you the source and since you are Mr. know everything so believe what your ego satisfy you, but remember that JF17 is reality. Face it

Lol.
HAL.has already produced 194 Su-30 MKI.
And it has far more Indian content than there's Pakistani content in JF-17.
India even Produces large number of parts for Al-31FP, mainly the Titanium blades come from Russia.
it's under TOT.
We are talking about so called indigenous Tejas (30 percent even though) and JF 17 thunder.

First of all stop your bullshit here and next time when you address your sr member learn some manners to address them. Secondly i give you the source and since you are Mr. know everything so believe what your ego satisfy you, but remember that JF17 is reality. Face it

I have been around, since beginning of this forum.

Have had the privilege to talk to, some of the original members, who were frankly much knowledgeable and much more grounded.

And I even know, why no one here knows of any Pakistani contributions JF-17.

I have been around, since beginning of this forum.

Have had the privilege to talk to, some of the original members. And I even know, why no one here knows of any Pakistani contributions JF-17.

Then enlighten us with solid independent references

Then enlighten us with solid independent references

That's not my job.

You here are saying there are Pakistani contributions to Jf-17, to which, I asked you to name one.

Now since you yourself have not gone through Jf-17 threads yourself, you don't know, where to look for.

Hence you loose this argument because you don't have required knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom