What's new

Javed Hashmi vs Yusuf Advocate in program Kyun

This Hashmi guy is a total Moron. That is the impression I have after hearing this baffoon rant and rave on Dunya channel.

Kyun - 26th March 2012
Hashmi clears his stand in this program related to taking of money from ISI must watch

I saw that programme completely last night, just astonish to watch the gestures an unbelieveable & unethical behaviour Javed Hashmi adopts to confront yousuf. He just talking trash to somehow barred Yousuf to present his part of the argument, in the whole programme yousuf just begging JH to listen for once but he simply didn't allow him.

Any sane person if watch it can conclude easily that JH is culprit.

Amazing Programme, Hashmi was cornered by Yousaf Advocate.....IK should investigate on it and act as he claimed.....islye to kehtay hain....think before you leap

yahan kuch baten qabil-e-ghor hain:

1. 9 March ko Yousuf Advocate nay GEO k Nazir Laghari ko aik interview detay huay mehran bank scandal k mamlat k baray main apna bayan diya sath pehli bar Jawed Hashmi ka naam letay huay isi sharakati karobar ki zikr kiya, sath main Islamabad main or Multan main kisi property ka zikr kya. is k baad tawatar k sath jab jab Yousuf Memom say kisi bhi news channel say bat hui in sahab k bayan main koi tabdili nhi aayi.

2. kal pehli bar ye dono shakhsiyat aamnay samnay aayin to Hashmi sahab nay Memon sahab k baat karnay say pehlay he safaiyan dena shuro kar deen jab k usulan pehlay elzaam laganay walay (Yousuf Memon) say baat shuru ho k sahab meray aap par falan peson ka hisab hay ya falan mamlat aap k hamaray darmiyan rahay, is puray program main ye nhi laga k Hashmi sab pehlay say planned bethay thay k bus face to face beth k awam k samnay hujjat puri karlo or aglay ko moqa he na do k kuch bol sakay.

3. Chalen aik lamhay ko ye tasleem kartay hain k Memon or Hashmi Sahab ka apasi lain dain thay or ye k Mehran Bank Scandal ya ISI say pesay lenay say unka koi lena dena nhe tha to Memon sahab nay jo Mehran Bank k hawalay say National Assembly main arrange honay walay camera session ka jo zikr kiya isko sun kar Hashmi Sahab k q totay urd gaye jis main baqol Memon Sahab k us waqt k wazeer e dakhla Naseer Ullah Babar Or Jawed Hashmi shamil thay to batatay na k kiya hua tha us session main, jab k meray andazay k mutbiq Camera Session basically kisi bhi national level k top issue k baray secret conversation ya Arguments k liye arrange hota hay, aakhir aisa kya tha is session me k aik lafz bat karnay nhe di is session k baray main na Memon ko or na Bicharay Anchor ko??,

4. aakhir main Memon sahab nay Hashmi Sahab k baray main ye bataya k Mehran Bank ki inauguration k moqay par Younus Habib or Jaweb Hashmi ki aik sath tasveeren hain or baad main ye dono mil gaye thay??? meray khayal say yehi wo important topic tha jisay Hashmi sab shuru say inkari thay k Mehran Bank or ISI say unka koi talluq nahin, to q is sawal k jawab denay k bajaye microphone patakh k program say sign out kar gaye?? q unho nay aagay baat agay nhe ki jab Memon Sahab k highlighted reseeden or proofs screen par nazar aanay lagin??
??
Yousuf Advocate sahab koi bhi ho bhard main jayen hamen is say koi lena dena nahin, Jaweb Hashmi Sahab ki PTI aamad main jitni khushi hum youngster ko thi wo bayan say bahar hay k ab sahi maeno main PTI or Imran Khan Sahab ko strong qayadat mil rahi hay jo chahay mustaqbil main hukumat main agar na aa saki to next govt ko aik mazboot or challenging opposition ka samna hoga, lekin kal ka Hashmi sahab ka attitude bohat mayoos kun raha,
meri dua hay Allah Pak hamen saleh hukumran or rehbar ata farmaye..

PKuser Ur observations are completely accurate, there is definitely something gross in between these two which Hashmi tries his best to hide somehow, and so are PTI followers attitude.....their absence from this thread tells volumes...!!!

Arey Kuchh tu bolo.....!!!

I saw that programme completely last night, just astonish to watch the gestures an unbelieveable & unethical behaviour Javed Hashmi adopts to confront yousuf. He just talking trash to somehow barred Yousuf to present his part of the argument, in the whole programme yousuf just begging JH to listen for once but he simply didn't allow him.

Any sane person if watch it can conclude easily that JH is culprit.
Any sane person knows that Yusuf didn't had single proof against JH and by the way He also gave money to Nawaz and Shabaz the chiefs of corrupt mafia
Kyun - 27th March 2012

PKuser Ur observations are completely accurate, there is definitely something gross in between these two which Hashmi tries his best to hide somehow, and so are PTI followers attitude.....their absence from this thread tells volumes...!!!

Arey Kuchh tu bolo.....!!!
First ask the cheif of mafia Nawaz and Shabaz about the money they got from ISI

Any sane person knows that Yusuf didn't had single proof against JH and by the way He also gave money to Nawaz and Shabaz the chiefs of corrupt mafia
Kyun - 27th March 2012

First ask the cheif of mafia Nawaz and Shabaz about the money they got from ISI

Dear this petetion was filled by PTI's Asghar Khan......IK should clear PTI and thier member's before going to court.......This is what i always said "Think before you leap"

Shahbaz Sharif & Nawaz Sharif given response on younis Habib comments.....Now it is IK turn to tell what happened with hashmi.......

Dear this petetion was filled by PTI's Asghar Khan......IK should clear PTI and thier member's before going to court.......This is what i always said "Think before you leap"

Shahbaz Sharif & Nawaz Sharif given response on younis Habib comments.....Now it is IK turn to tell what happened with hashmi.......

Are you gonna vote for PML (N)? Just asking . . . . .

Sir they didn't cleared their names not even tried Hashmi has guts and is now clearing his name ask Nawaz and Shabaz to clear their name not talk crap they just talked crap in media and tried to deviate attention from the issue

Are you gonna vote for PML (N)? Just asking . . . . .

off course, yes

Sir they didn't cleared their names not even tried Hashmi has guts and is now clearing his name ask Nawaz and Shabaz to clear their name not talk crap they just talked crap in media and tried to deviate attention from the issue

I think you didn't get my point....SS and NS came up to media and show thier stance.......now it is turn for JH and IK to arrange press confrence to clear thier stance......

off course, yes

I think you didn't get my point....SS and NS came up to media and show thier stance.......now it is turn for JH and IK to arrange press confrence to clear thier stance......
Mr first JH have already done it and JH cleared his stand through documents and proof but NS And SS didn't do it they just tried to avoid issue and deviate the issue

NS, SS did clear their name but didn't provide any proof as for JH he has been cleared before regarding this case. Just recently his name was brought again just to try and defame him :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom