What's new

Javed Hashmi vs N league workers !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I doubt Kamran shahid very much, and especially when he advised Hashmi sahib to leave, during the hullarbazi by N leaguers, it shows his intentions...had Hashmi sahib left, Kamran shahid would have ended his program (which consists on 2 episodes) by saying Hashmi sahib N league kay tund o taiz sawalo ka mukabla nahi ker sakay or stage chor ker chalay gaye.

anyway, Aik Bahadur Admi Hashmi !! glad that we have him with us in attempt to create a new Pakistan :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

and the hullarbazi by N league seems pre-planned !! Cheapesters as always

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, Javed Hashmi and Shah Mahmood Quraeshi are in Thareek e insaaf simply because of Siraiki Province and power that they didn't get in their former parties.

IMO, Javed Hashmi and Shah Mahmood Quraeshi are in Thareek e insaaf simply because of Siraiki Province and power that they didn't get in their former parties.
Mr first read about Javed Hashmi before talking sir he stood with Nawaz Shareef in worst time faced all kinds of torture but Nawaz Shareef policies are destroying Pakistan and doing nothing else and N League supporters showed how pathetic they are

Mr first read about Javed Hashmi before talking sir he stood with Nawaz Shareef in worst time faced all kinds of torture but Nawaz Shareef policies are destroying Pakistan and doing nothing else and N League supporters showed how pathetic they are

I am not supporting anyone dude. Every politician in Pakistan is an opportunist...
Did you ever think that Etizaz Ehsan would leave lawyer/supreme court movement and become Gilani's lawyer? He too was tortured...

^^ to be an opportunist is not such a bad thing. everybody should have prospects in their "profession"

however, to be an opportunist who betray their friend Sikandar mirza and act as con man to bring martial law to the country for their personal prospects, especially the guy about whom founder of Pakistan Barrister Muhammad Ali Jinnah ordered to send him to East Pakistan without a command, and that "he should never again come near me" such opportunist are surely condemnable creatures.

I am not supporting anyone dude. Every politician in Pakistan is an opportunist...
Did you ever think that Etizaz Ehsan would leave lawyer/supreme court movement and become Gilani's lawyer? He too was tortured...
Mr amount of Torture Javed Hashmi has faced no one has faced he still have marks on his body Sir in Pakistan even his enemies of Javed Hashmi don't dare say anything about him you are the first one I am listening to because every one know no one can dare question integrity of Hash mi if he would have been opportunist he would have Joined Musharraf when he offered him but he refused and faced torture and Jail

Mr amount of Torture Javed Hashmi has faced no one has faced he still have marks on his body Sir in Pakistan even his enemies of Javed Hashmi don't dare say anything about him you are the first one I am listening to because every one know no one can dare question integrity of Hash mi if he would have been opportunist he would have Joined Musharraf when he offered him but he refused and faced torture and Jail

So?
Zardari was tortured too back in the 90s pretty badly.... So he deserves to have the opportunity??? What good has he done as a President?

MQM was under army torture.. remember...? So now they deserve to be in power every year? you no very well how i am saying this....

So?
Zardari was tortured too back in the 90s pretty badly.... So he deserves to have the opportunity??? What good has he done as a President?

MQM was under army torture.. remember...? So now they deserve to be in power every year? you no very well how i am saying this....
MR Zardari stayed in VIP Cell and no current MQM leadership faced torture Sir their workers were killed but nothing happened to leaders Mr and Zardari faced torture only once know the facts before talking

MR Zardari stayed in VIP Cell and no current MQM leadership faced torture Sir their workers were killed but nothing happened to leaders Mr and Zardari faced torture only once know the facts before talking

Moreover,
Benazir Bhutto was under torture from Zia ul-Haq's era remember....?
Truth is, it didn't stop her from corruption....

Yes maybe Altaf Hussain never faced torture. But people who are in his party now again did and they still have not become 'banday day potar' (as to say something in punjabi)

Wheather a person faces torture once or for his rest of his life, one should always be enough.

Moreover,
Benazir Bhutto was under torture from Zia ul-Haq's era remember....?
Truth is, it didn't stop her from corruption....

Yes maybe Altaf Hussain never faced torture. But people who are in his party now again did and they still have not become 'banday day potar' (as to say something in punjabi)

Wheather a person faces torture once or for his rest of his life, one should always be enough.
Sir even Benzair was not tortured she was just kept in house arrest and No MQM leadership which exists have ever faced torture

Sir even Benzair was not tortured she was just kept in house arrest and No MQM leadership which exists have ever faced torture

Are you kidding me???
She was kept under house arrest when Musharraf came.
Go and study what Zia-Ul-Haq did.
I know you very well. You must be a big supporter of him, because he was as religious as you are.....

Are you kidding me???
She was kept under house arrest when Musharraf came.
Go and study what Zia-Ul-Haq did.
I know you very well. You must be a big supporter of him, because he was as religious as you are.....
Mr You need to restudy what happened not go for PPP Propaganda Sir

If Jawad Hashmi was that tired of N-lague, then he should have left them years ago. Whats the point of him joining IK now? its cuz he is seeing his opportunity....

If Jawad Hashmi was that tired of N-lague, then he should have left them years ago. Whats the point of him joining IK now? its cuz he is seeing his opportunity....

Giving Nawaz Sharif a chance all that time to improve.. Sooner or later at least who took the right decision.

Back
Top Bottom