ilia

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
1483445079_jasor-asli.jpg

1483445186_jasor-1.jpg

1483445207_jasor-2.jpg

1483445180_jasor-4.jpg

I don't care about the shape but it doesn't seem a world class MRAP!

I think that's a test project for training purposes for the company building it because as you know,building MRAPs is new in Iran!

I'm pretty sure Iran will improve in this domain and will compete with the best countries!

looks nice just the tires make it look like a cheap built.

Guy WTF is wrong with you ? we're brothers, we share culture we share language and heck even skin color if you're that racist .

why do you do this ? have you got nothing else to do ? have you no job ?

have you no shame disrespecting your own brothers like that ? grow up for the sake of lord

Your friend started trolling bro. I was just talking about the MRAP before he started to insult Pakistanis.
I don't even know him. what i know is that we're all a little too old for trolling. we should all take a step back and think before we post.
let me ask you a qustion : you said Iranians are bigheyrat, right ? would you say the same thing if i was right beside you? or no? i'm sure you wouldn't as a curtsey to my presence.

now if we all assume that the person we're talking to stands right beside us we'd for sure be much friendlier

we're brothers guys.

who will help us if Israel attacks Iran ? Pakistan

who will help Pakistan if US attacks her ? Iran.

so stop this before it gets more embarrassing

Its not bad, but something fishy about Tires .. hopefully in future they will replace them with bigger more bad-A$$ looks tires that can withstand heavy gun fire and even some Small explosions ..

This is a riot police vehicle. It's meant to deflect rocks and petrol bombs. It's no MRAP.

Back
Top Bottom