What's new

Japanese man jumps off roof in Multan, commits suicide

Japan and Sweden are two countries where suicide rates are very high. Apparently looking at their societies from birds eye POV, it seems they have no problems, people and govt are rich, people are highly educated and sophisticated and apparently strong people.

During my short stay (less than 90 days) in Stockholm, I came to know about two suicides. The first was a girl in her early teen (12-13 yrs old) jumped onto the metro track while the train was coming at tunnel-banna Universitetet where few people had gathered with candles and her picture. The second was a guy in his mid-20s, a student at one of the universities and details are not known to me but a single pic was displayed at the campus. On both occasions, the media was totally silent as if nothing had happened.

So apparently both societies are blessed with all the worldly means which a poor in Pakistan will dream to have, but they have no spirituality...wide spread of atheism and paganism in the society is one common thing between countries at opposite ends of the world.

Last edited:
families should understand that man have to suffer a lot for supporting their families, and they always need back up and support, but in most of the cases families just demanding more and more, many people struggle and succeeded but few tried their best but not achieve their desired goals.

Very sad to know that a human being full of desires ended his life on his work place.

You are so right about that.

Back
Top Bottom