Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
J-10B Enters Service in PLAAF

Chengdu Military Region - 44th Fighter Division first operator of J-10B

1-17.jpg

Old news, buddy.

The J-10B will be fitted with either WS-10B or WS-10G engines with TVC

Will the J-10 super cruise in the near future? It seems to have all the aerodynamic characteristics other super cruise jets have in common.

i made this one awhile back-- enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ are you expecting confirm news? how many times you see confirm news regarding inductions?

Wow. I assume with the arrival of the J10B it is the new top dog of the PLAAF? Or does the MKK still hold superiority?

^^^ it means that it has passed design appraisal and some new tech is being tested on it -- after that , it will be mass produced
157fs837411.gif

No.. it has entered service implies the new tech HAS been tested. And it IS being mass produced

i think srilankan has assumed the 'entering active service' part just by seing the 1031 serial number with grey camo in the latest pics --- paf wouldnt have given the timespan of 2013 if it was already into mass production and meeting paf requirements [and dont bring finances into it , paf always manages finances be it awacs/ blk52s etc]

J-10B Enters Service in PLAAF

Chengdu Military Region - 44th Fighter Division first operator of J-10B

1-17.jpg

The J-10 was first flown on 22 March 1998, with six prototypes produced for flight tests. Six production examples in the single-seat fighter variant were delivered to the PLAAF Flight Test & Training Base / 13th Test Regiment at Cangzhou Airbase for operational test and evaluation in March 2003. The aircraft was certified for design finalisation in early 2004. The first operational J-10 fighter unit was activated in the PLAAF 44th Air Division / 132nd Fighter Regiment based at Luliang Airbase in the southern Yuannan Province in July 2004. The two-seater J-10S first flew in December 2003 and was certified in 2005.

he is confusing j10a induction in 44th div to j10b testing

When is Pakistan expecting some of those birds?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom