J-10 crashes ,pilot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
1272431805_87843.jpg

PLAAF Div 9 lost another J10 due to engine failure near Dao County, Hunan Province on April 22nd. Division commander Sr. Col. Xie Fengliang died during the crash.

J-10 crashes ,pilot dead idrw.org

Posted a million times by your countrymen.

@blackblood . . Read the article it mentions 'ANOTHER'

4 J-10 crashed so far

Last edited:
4 J-10 crashed so far,same number as the prototype of LCA:P

1. why u edited ur post to add LCA?????

2. Is this thread related to LCA???????

3. From where u get LCA crash news??????? CPC propaganda dept.??????

lol,,, an indian site is reporting that,,, a reliable source..( I hope one can see sarcasm) ;);)

google translate

April 28 9 am point blank in Foshan City, nine teachers held a grand memorial service for the teachers, the Central Military Commission and the Air Force leadership will come to participate in memorial

April 22 morning 9 am, I am a new Air Force fighter Jianshi County, Hunan Road crash. Pilots have been sacrificing confirmed. Air Force fighter pilot for the air space nine Division Commander Xie Fengliang colonel.

Morning, the ashes of 26 teachers have returned to Foshan, originally overcast sky suddenly began to rain of sorrow, the winds are sorry, God is also crying ......

Clouds come to fog. Xie Fengliang sky storms thousands of miles, inevitably worrying about his family. This is his dialogue with his mother -

"My son, when the pilot risk on, we can not fly it?"

"Mother ah, you have four sons, there are many comrades in the single child, people are flying!"

This is his dialogue with his son -

"Dad, if you fight 'the' how to do?"

"Lay the enemy, and my father did not 'that', certainly is a hero; If 'that', and even a hero. In any case, you are the hero's son!"

China Defense Blog

all the link related to this removed ...

same thing happens same in the case of pakistan
i m wrote this because lots of member here make fun of indian failures
(missile test, lca) but in case of their country we dont even know how many time they failed ... because they show their toys after they make them successfully .....

:disagree::disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom