What's new

Issues with centre over CPEC not China: Imran Khan

The fact that Indians don't know why the security reasons are confidential matter suggests the mission has been accomplished.

No one in sane mind will oppose khaala baat dam for the betterment of Pakistan except for the obvious reasons that needs not mentioned.

Big dams have potential negative consequences which need to be factored. I do not know the exact merits and de-merits of Kalabagh dam. It looks like everyone outside Pakistan Punjab was opposing it. It does not make for a promising outcome.

In my opinion the red flag on CPEC has to do with the power generation projects. Pakistan needs power for economic growth. I understand that part. But the financial details behind the power generation projects need to be worked out. Otherwise the end users of electricity in Pakistan will pay for those power generation projects. The investors in those power generation projects will make out as bandits

Imran Khan has issues with everyone and every thing being done in Pakistan.

What he does not realize is that agitation politics has its own negative aspects. His followers and voters will be tired of this by the time next election comes and this shall affect his voter turn around. He will again be on the streets in 2018 crying for election rigging when his voters don't show up to vote.

Big dams have potential negative consequences which need to be factored. I do not know the exact merits and de-merits of Kalabagh dam. It looks like everyone outside Pakistan Punjab was opposing it. It does not make for a promising outcome.

In my opinion the red flag on CPEC has to do with the power generation projects. Pakistan needs power for economic growth. I understand that part. But the financial details behind the power generation projects need to be worked out. Otherwise the end users of electricity in Pakistan will pay for those power generation projects. The investors in those power generation projects will make out as bandits

You don't know the exact merits and de-merits of Khaala baag dam, but that doesn't stop you from commenting about the controversial project. :D

That project would have solved the water crisis and energy crisis in the long run. Those who opposed Khaala Baag dam are more interested at the dam in Afghanistan and dam in IOK.

You don't know the exact merits and de-merits of Khaala baag dam, but that doesn't stop you from commenting about the controversial project. :D

That project would have solved the water crisis and energy crisis in the long run. Those who opposed Khaala Baag dam are more interested at the dam in Afghanistan and dam in IOK.

I pointed out the Kalabagh dam was a controversial one. I am not saying one side is right or wrong.

CPEC has no such controversy in Pakistan. Given that what is the need for secrecy ?

I pointed out the Kalabagh dam was a controversial one. I am not saying one side is right or wrong.

CPEC has no such controversy in Pakistan. Given that what is the need for secrecy ?

Kalabagh dam was controversial because it wasn't built. CPEC is not controversial anymore because it is already built one thank to the fast-tracked process. Too late for the party to oppose that opposed Kalabagh dam.

Secrecy is the reason CPEC was fast-tracked. And why secrecy because it is confidential. And why confidential? It is called NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. :D

Kalabagh dam was controversial because it wasn't built. CPEC is not controversial anymore because it is already built one thank to the fast-tracked process. Too late for the party to oppose that opposed Kalabagh dam.

Secrecy is the reason CPEC was fast-tracked. And why secrecy because it is confidential. And why confidential? It is called NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. :D

usually secrecy is the refuge for scoundrels

Or refuge from the scoundrels aka bharat mahan [crying over CPEC]. :D

I could care less about CPEC. It is amusing to see the level of delusion Pakistanis have about CPEC.

While the CPEC can improve Pakistan's economy it is not a game changer. A lot of Pakistanis think a parched place can Gwadar can become a Dubai.

I could care less about CPEC. It is amusing to see the level of delusion Pakistanis have about CPEC.

While the CPEC can improve Pakistan's economy it is not a game changer. A lot of Pakistanis think a parched place can Gwadar can become a Dubai.

Yet Pakistan's delusional about CPEC continues to bother heart-broken Indians to this day. :D

Back
Top Bottom