What's new

Issues with centre over CPEC not China: Imran Khan

This bastard is barking again.He has no other work other than barking and playing politics.he is becoming a cancer for Pakistan.idiot.

46 billion is lot of money. if CPEC is so good for Pakistan i wonder why details are kept secret
what is there to hide ??

This seems to be now his last resort after failing miserably in supreme court....

Well i didn't want to get down at your level, but its a boring day so let's have some fun.

LOL wasn't pir saab qureshi a member of NS previous government and PPP previous government before his sins were cleansed with PTI holy water?

More than 120 MNA's from PML-Q are now sitting in PML-N, and do remind me what party did Daniyal Aziz, Zahid Hamid and Talal Chaudhry belong to between 2002-2008 haha. Sharam Karo, at least not a single corruption case against Qureshi Sb but i guess in your eyes thats a sin because corruption is a holy ganga. I love how you completely ignored how Saif Ur Rehman is being awarded contracts left, right and centre without competitive bidding. But maybe that's a good thing in your eyes.

Wasn't Cartoon Rasheed?

120 MNA's from PML-Q in PML-N, enough said. Sharam Karo

Wasn't IK a supporter of Altaf Hussain at one time?

Didn't Shahbaz Sharif call Altaf Bhai and begged him kay daddy daddy help karo Senate Elections mein. No action taken against Altaf Hussain or MQM by the Federal Government, in fact Nawaz Sharif trying to reign in the Rangers. Sharam Karo

Didn't IK support the Taliban?

Maybe in your dreams, but didn't Shahbaz Sharif say that we are brothers. Also, why hasn't the Government implemented the National Action Plan. Corps Commander Peshawar and COAS Raheel Sharif specifically mentioned KPK Police for excellent performance in targeting TTP cells while Rangers were not allowed to operate in Punjab because that would expose Rana Sanaullah's nexus with terrorists, but than again that requires an analytical mind which is clearly lacking in this case. Sharam Karo

Wasn't he in turn supported by the Taliban during KPK elections?

Same could be same about PML-N. TTP said that they won't target PML-N, and in turn PML-N didn't implement National Action Plan to facilitate TTP terrorists. Sharam Karo

And you call us brainless :hitwall:

Because you are. Just look at your grammar, logic and your failure to present your point of view.

Spewing one allegation after another without any proof or looking into your own grebhaan!
if you want to play the allegations game...then IK has embezzled over $200 billion from Pak over the last few years and is already the richest man in the world :chilli:you should be ashamed for supporting such a corrupt terrorist sympathiser :astagh:

First of all:
Sympathizer

And i highlighted the rest of the post for you just to highlight you indeed are brainless. You indeed embody a typical PML-N supporter. Besides, you must be so happy with the Balochistan Secretary's plea with NAB, something to be proud of. Also another thing, for you to embezzle money you need to hold a public office or a position of influence which Imran Khan never held. Another good example of being brainless and a typical Jahil Patwari.

Why would he?

The first project worth $1.9 billion contract has been handed over to Haji Saif Ur Rehman, aka the Prince of Qatar. The purpose is to hand over all the projects to Saif Ur Rehman so the Sharif family can make billions off it. If corruption is not reigned in this project, its very much possible that after this project the Sharif Family will be the richest Family in the world.

Second, its funny how the jahil brianless Patwaris are calling IK Pro Afghan when Achakzai is an ally of our Corrupt Prime Minister. Hahaha Idiots
So Sharif family hire more brainless patwaris on 10 cent per post .i second that chines r natorious about corruption this CPEC is pretty much on the same lines .

46 billion is lot of money. if CPEC is so good for Pakistan i wonder why details are kept secret
what is there to hide ??
Its corruption that why they r hideing only punjab and center knows what real deal is rest of three province and ppl dont know what is CPEC deal is .
Its not grant but loan and nobody knows term and condtions r except NS and his few cronies

Leave India. India is out of the picture.

And if you know. as per the LAW, royalty of a "hydro power house" goes to the area where "power house" is located. which mean's all the royalties of Kalabag will go to Punjab.
and do you know the reservoir of KBD is in KP Power house in Mianwali (Punjab) ? which mena's all the royalties will go to PUNJAB. but but but

it's ok. Punjab is also Pakistan. if Punjab Prosper it mean's we prosper.

but you can not build sky scrapers on the graveyard.

Second. you even don't know who is the "real" opponent of this project. For God Sake it's SINDH and ANP. not PTI.
and trust me ANP do not represent the People of KP. You wan't to built Kalabag. come. build it. no one will stop you except some "100" ANP supporters and SINDH. but Government should also take KP government in confidence. and should settle the royalties formula for this project. IF Pervaiz Khattak asked for briefing in 2013. it was a golden chance for federal government. they would have arranged it ASAP , "IF" Federal government was serious about this project.

BUT NO.

@Fallen King ..

tell me. IF Basha dam has started it's Production. IF Bunji dam. satpara dam, Dasu dam, Munda dam, kalam dam, have started the energy production. then come and start the Constrution of KBD. i take the responsibility to convince people of NOwshera district.

Bhai ham sab aik controversial project kay pechay lagay hue hay.. aray pehle wo to banao na jo controversial nahe hay... kalabag kay pecay pare hue ho...

Diamer basha dam kay 2011 se 2-3 dafa inaguration hue hay. lekin ground work mujhy dikhaao aik eint (brick) ka b. Simple se baat hay bhai , Apni incompetency ko Kalabag dam ki controversy kay pechay mat chupaao...

Mr. Napster you and and your lobby succeed india win by international law that a down stream country will not build a reservoir in 30 years then up stream country can build dam and stop water so through this law india is noe eligible to build a dam and he building the dam congrats...

So Sharif family hire more brainless patwaris on 10 cent per post .i second that chines r natorious about corruption this CPEC is pretty much on the same lines .

True but to be honest, they do have genuine supporters. Keep in mind, the black economy and corruption is a big business in Pakistan. Hundreds and thousands of people are employed through it, and directly benefit from it. I would not be surprised if most of these posters who support PML-N has a brother, uncle or father who is a DSP, SHO, Patwari etc etc. If the corrupt system is eliminated, this affects their livelihood. We have one poster here who openly said that he supports corruption, is involved in a corrupt line of work, and hopes that his son would grow up to be a corrupt person. Simply put, corruption is not that big of a deal for them because it benefits their lifestyle.

Mr. Napster you and and your lobby succeed india win by international law that a down stream country will not build a reservoir in 30 years then up stream country can build dam and stop water so through this law india is noe eligible to build a dam and he building the dam congrats...

What ? me and my lobby ? are you insane or just pretending to be a blind person who can not even read what is written above in the post which he quoted.

Brother let say for a while we agree that "me and my lobby :hitwall:" stopped you from building Kalabag dam. but tell me who stopped you from building Basha dam, Bunji dam, Bunji dam, satpara dam, Dasu dam, munda dam, Kalam dam and many many other's whose feasibility studies are completed years before. now tell me who stopped you from building these above mentioned dam's ? me and my lobby ? ? ? ?

Problem with you is that you can not comprehend what i said in my previous posts. i never ever opposed KBD. i am just against your "wait" for KBD. the time you have waited ,you could have built many many dams. but no. You have no will to do so. You just wan't to hide the incompetency of Federal Governments (current and previous) behind this controversial dam.

Now i request you to please go through that previous post of mine (which you have quoted) "Again". is baar zara tahamul (patience) se parna.

Last edited:
If you listen to Noora patwari logic it would seem Kalabagh dam would result in reversal of global warming, bring world peace and eradicate world hunger and poverty.

What a dumbass, now that the nation has rejected this fool he's playing the dividing politics.

Stop trying to divide Pakistanis you dumbass, stop playing the ethnic victim card.

The country will reject your sorry *** again in 2018.

This bastard is barking again.He has no other work other than barking and playing politics.he is becoming a cancer for Pakistan.idiot.

Yeh, Imran should shut up and see how CPEC can benefit him and his constituency and he should stop moaning and complaining and behaving like a spoilt child. He should wait until the next elections for his chance to reign Pakistan , should the Pakistani people choose him.

may be he belong to ( Patwari ki Aluad Or Rich Cows) thats why he abusing imran

I wish you would be born in some where in sindh or punjab in the house of poor farmer

then i would look at your comments on NW and Zardari

what is there to hide ??

For the security reasons. For the same reason, CPEC had been fast-tracked into operational and surprised everyone in the last min. There are those who still exits that opposed Khaala Baag dam, CPEC and any positive development of Pakistan unfortunately. It is imperative to operate behind the scene secretly. :D

For the security reasons. For the same reason, CPEC had been fast-tracked into operational and surprised everyone in the last min. There are those who still exits that opposed Khaala Baag dam, CPEC and any positive development of Pakistan unfortunately. It is imperative to operate behind the scene secretly. :D

What security reasons ??

Even as an Indian I see nothing negative about CPEC other than the fact it is hyped up and financial arrangements are secret.

With respect to Kalabagh Dam or any big dam there are valid reasons to support or oppose them

Ptians crying about insults have a look at moulana Fazal Diesel thread, every poti is insulting him.

What security reasons ??

Even as an Indian I see nothing negative about CPEC other than the fact it is hyped up and financial arrangements are secret.

With respect to Kalabagh Dam or any big dam there are valid reasons to support or oppose them
The fact that Indians don't know why the security reasons are confidential matter suggests the mission has been accomplished.

No one in sane mind will oppose khaala baat dam for the betterment of Pakistan except for the obvious reasons that needs not mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom