What's new

Issues with centre over CPEC not China: Imran Khan

Language??Look who is Talking:rofl:

Haters can stick this finger where the sun don't shine

15626427_1698244103551336_8155705123358195541_o.jpg

U-turn later,

Lovers can stick this finger where the sun don't shine. You never know with the u-turn leader of your. :D
Wow what a beautiful come back.

Don't put too much strain on that tiny brain of yours, cupcake.

Wow what a beautiful come back.

Don't put too much strain on that tiny brain of yours, cupcake.

You do know your brain is tiny as mine and the rest of the world. The brain is supposed to be tiny, but only difference is that how much information your tiny brain can absorb in the front lobe and store information in the back lobe of your brain.

That being said, that [bold] is the better advice for your Bipolar man-child leader. :D

So u means to say after so many years and all that water problem with india.These idiots r still need to be convinced??Hats of to you!!

Leave India. India is out of the picture.

And if you know. as per the LAW, royalty of a "hydro power house" goes to the area where "power house" is located. which mean's all the royalties of Kalabag will go to Punjab.
and do you know the reservoir of KBD is in KP Power house in Mianwali (Punjab) ? which mena's all the royalties will go to PUNJAB. but but but

it's ok. Punjab is also Pakistan. if Punjab Prosper it mean's we prosper.

but you can not build sky scrapers on the graveyard.

Second. you even don't know who is the "real" opponent of this project. For God Sake it's SINDH and ANP. not PTI.
and trust me ANP do not represent the People of KP. You wan't to built Kalabag. come. build it. no one will stop you except some "100" ANP supporters and SINDH. but Government should also take KP government in confidence. and should settle the royalties formula for this project. IF Pervaiz Khattak asked for briefing in 2013. it was a golden chance for federal government. they would have arranged it ASAP , "IF" Federal government was serious about this project.

BUT NO.

@Fallen King ..

tell me. IF Basha dam has started it's Production. IF Bunji dam. satpara dam, Dasu dam, Munda dam, kalam dam, have started the energy production. then come and start the Constrution of KBD. i take the responsibility to convince people of NOwshera district.

Bhai ham sab aik controversial project kay pechay lagay hue hay.. aray pehle wo to banao na jo controversial nahe hay... kalabag kay pecay pare hue ho...

Diamer basha dam kay 2011 se 2-3 dafa inaguration hue hay. lekin ground work mujhy dikhaao aik eint (brick) ka b. Simple se baat hay bhai , Apni incompetency ko Kalabag dam ki controversy kay pechay mat chupaao...

@Fallen King ..

tell me. IF Basha dam has started it's Production. IF Bunji dam. satpara dam, Dasu dam, Munda dam, kalam dam, have started the energy production. then come and start the Constrution of KBD. i take the responsibility to convince people of NOwshera district.

Bhai ham sab aik controversial project kay pechay lagay hue hay.. aray pehle wo to banao na jo controversial nahe hay... kalabag kay pecay pare hue ho...

Diamer basha dam kay 2011 se 2-3 dafa inaguration hue hay. lekin ground work mujhy dikhaao aik eint (brick) ka b. Simple se baat hay bhai , Apni incompetency ko Kalabag dam ki controversy kay pechay mat chupaao...

It appears you are hiding the incompetency of PTI and their opposing to Khala baag dam under the guise of Basha dam. :D

It appears you are hiding the incompetency of PTI and their opposing to Khala baag dam under the guise of Basha dam. :D

Woww man. Just wow... what an intellectual person you are.

first built the non-controversial then let's talk about the controversial dams....

this statement give you cancer. and i can't understand why.

Acha aik baat batao.

agar koi apko kalabag dam banane na day. to aap bety raho gay aisay he ?????? bas ise ka intizaar karo gay ??? O Aqal kay andho Basha dam, or Dasu dam to banao pehle... tum logo se to 40 saal se inki feasibility studies complete nahe ho pa rahe or chalay ho kalabag banane.

Mana kuch jahil hay jo Kalabag dam ko oppose kar rahay hay. lekin agar aap sirf KBD kay he intizaar me betay hay to aap un sab se baray jaahil hay.

Bhai simple se baat hay. education and mentality level filhaal itna positive nahe in ilaako me. is lye aap pehle 10 saal me dosre major dams banao. tab tak literacy rate and logo kay sochne ka andaaz sab improve ho gya hoga. tab agar aap KBD ki bat karo gay to koi b oppose naeh kary ga.

Par nahe. Apne to bas KBD kay pahlo me he chup kar ky betna hay. Bas

Woww man. Just wow... what an intellectual person you are.

first built the non-controversial then let's talk about the controversial dams....

this statement give you cancer. and i can't understand why.

Building non-controversial dam would mean opposing free is not going to hide the fact of PTI's incompetence and their official opposing stances of Khaala Baag dam. It appears that highlighting the PTI's incompetence and their official opposing stances of Khaala Baag dam brings the worst version out of you. And thank for the compliments [even if it is sarcasm]. :D

Last edited:
With that language you are only showing which gutter you grew up in, perhaps Nawaz used to drop bundles of cash down the sewer you reside in, hence he has bought your undying loyalty.

My language? You didn't notice the language of the potian I was replying to? Or the language of potians in every forum on the Internet? Or your own language? Your own leaders language?

IK is a hashish smoking, cocaine sniffing, womanising and misogynistic, lying, terrorist sympathising, corrupt psychopath who worships the devil and is on RAWs payroll to destroy Pakistan...or, ba$tard for short.

:welcome:

Haters can stick this finger where the sun don't shine

15626427_1698244103551336_8155705123358195541_o.jpg

Is that how he won your loyalty?

Bastard NS should be honest and tell everyone what CPEC deal is .

Why would he?

The first project worth $1.9 billion contract has been handed over to Haji Saif Ur Rehman, aka the Prince of Qatar. The purpose is to hand over all the projects to Saif Ur Rehman so the Sharif family can make billions off it. If corruption is not reigned in this project, its very much possible that after this project the Sharif Family will be the richest Family in the world.

Second, its funny how the jahil brianless Patwaris are calling IK Pro Afghan when Achakzai is an ally of our Corrupt Prime Minister. Hahaha Idiots

Why would he?

The first project worth $1.9 billion contract has been handed over to Haji Saif Ur Rehman, aka the Prince of Qatar. The purpose is to hand over all the projects to Saif Ur Rehman so the Sharif family can make billions off it. If corruption is not reigned in this project, its very much possible that after this project the Sharif Family will be the richest Family in the world.

Second, its funny how the jahil brianless Patwaris are calling IK Pro Afghan when Achakzai is an ally of our Corrupt Prime Minister. Hahaha Idiots

LOL wasn't pir saab qureshi a member of NS previous government and PPP previous government before his sins were cleansed with PTI holy water? Wasn't Cartoon Rasheed? Wasn't IK a supporter of Altaf Hussain at one time? Didn't IK support the Taliban? Wasn't he in turn supported by the Taliban during KPK elections? And you call us brainless :hitwall:

Spewing one allegation after another without any proof or looking into your own grebhaan!
if you want to play the allegations game...then IK has embezzled over $200 billion from Pak over the last few years and is already the richest man in the world :chilli:you should be ashamed for supporting such a corrupt terrorist sympathiser :astagh:

Check my signature.

LOL the butt hurt is particularly high these days without the dharna parties to entertain then :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom