What's new

ISSB TIPS AND TRICKS

ali900

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HELLO to all my seniors. i m appearing in 22 AIR DEFENCE issb in the month of November kindly give me some useful tips for success(Recommendation). how can we show our qualtites to them as i m confused that somebody told me do not be oversmart and over confident. so guys kindly give me some tips and tricks for

HELLO to all my seniors. i m appearing in 22 AIR DEFENCE issb in the month of November kindly give me some useful tips for success(Recommendation). how can we show our qualtites to them as i m confused that somebody told me do not be oversmart and over confident. so guys kindly give me some tips and tricks for
Well. The tip is "Help from ALLAH and success is near'". BTW work heard and best of luck. ;)

You got two chances right? OK, use the first attempt to learn what is required, if passed, fine, if not, apply the lesson learned from the first attempt in the 2nd attempt. InshaAllah you'll be fine.

Thank you my senior for guidance

You got two chances right? OK, use the first attempt to learn what is required, if passed, fine, if not, apply the lesson learned from the first attempt in the 2nd attempt. InshaAllah you'll be fine.
There in lies the problem.
He will have to apply again after ONE YEAR. that is a huge loos.

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.
To join PAF your qualification should equal to A level with very good score and age not more than 23 years. But you have to leave british nationality for it.

Jazakallah and can you also please let me know about the medical tests whatever that includes like the private stuff and all you know what I mean. Also do they check your GCSE's or just A levels and if you don't get to A levels science and BTEC level 3 instead which is equivalent to A levels, will that do? What are the things that can disqualify you from the fitness test? And what would you rate the toughness of ISSb test out of 10? (Don't say its upto my own knowledge. JUST SAYING. :))

Jazakallah and can you also please let me know about the medical tests whatever that includes like the private stuff and all you know what I mean. Also do they check your GCSE's or just A levels and if you don't get to A levels science and BTEC level 3 instead which is equivalent to A levels, will that do? What are the things that can disqualify you from the fitness test? And what would you rate the toughness of ISSb test out of 10? (Don't say its upto my own knowledge. JUST SAYING. :))
:D bro i will rate issb 10/10.
ISSB selects top candidates because these candidates are going to be a part of world best military.
If you acquired degree equivalent to A levels you have to apply for equivalent certificate.
Yes medical tests are very tough and without any compromise.
For private part i will say, it is not very difficult to remove your pants, you will hesitate first but after it you will laugh with your fellow candidates.:D lol

Haha.. Bro it kinda is difficult for everyone and especially for us pathans its like rather shoot yaself lol... anyway what kind of medical or physical (fitness) conditions can be a cause of failure. What did you mean by equivalent certificate? and by rating ISSB my perspective was in sense of intelligence, well I know it would only select the best ones but still I meant how intelligent do you have to be? Lets say if someone is able to get B's in their GCSE's and A levels, do you he is able to go through the intelligence test comfortably?

What did you mean by equivalent certificate?
Do you have urdu as a subject in your o levels?
The eqauliance certificate is issued by the HEC in which the equate your marks in terms of FSc and Matric numbers. A rather annoying process.
how intelligent do you have to be?
It is not the end of the world there is no way to judge intelligence in terms of their requirements.

Haha.. Bro it kinda is difficult for everyone and especially for us pathans its like rather shoot yaself lol... anyway what kind of medical or physical (fitness) conditions can be a cause of failure. What did you mean by equivalent certificate? and by rating ISSB my perspective was in sense of intelligence, well I know it would only select the best ones but still I meant how intelligent do you have to be? Lets say if someone is able to get B's in their GCSE's and A levels, do you he is able to go through the intelligence test comfortably?
I am belong to Sadozai pathan tribe. During our medicals many other pathans removed their pants to show private parts it isn't much difficult bro.:D just close you eyes, remove your pants, show your testes and then turn around, open your butts and show your anus. :D
Physical criteria is different for different arms, for army it is much difficult.
PAF focus on academics, intelligence and IQ level. If your academics are perfect you can easily clear all tests.
I will recommend you books for preparation soon . :)

Do you have urdu as a subject in your o levels?
The eqauliance certificate is issued by the HEC in which the equate your marks in terms of FSc and Matric numbers. A rather annoying process.

It is not the end of the world there is no way to judge intelligence in terms of their requirements.
Gufi mate salam.. I am a UK resident and I aint got Urdu as one. What should I do to be on the safe side bro? Can you give me an example of their equation of marks please . I mean for example if you get Distinctions in BTEC level 3 what marks or percentage will that be in Fsc.

Back
Top Bottom