What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

hi guys i want to know that i am not reccommended by issb in 2007 .now my plan is to appear for AIR defence issb.kindly tell me that can i be suuccess full in paf issb bcz last time i gave army issb so ...my means to say is that can some one get success after change its issb .
:what:

ISSB stands for Inter Services Selection Board.......
Sorry to say that it is not only located in Kohat and Rawali Aviation Base but actually it is located in Kohat, Karachi, Gujranwala and in Quetta also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my freind you must do one thing that is to speak truth .Tell every thing truely which is present in you.do not hesitate in the interview if you r asked any type of question. in group task when you have made foul you must try again with out making foul.i pray for ur succes.:pakistan:

FOLLOW SOME FOLLOWING THINGS.

during out door tasks ,show dedication to your work .
full cooperation with your fellows whether they are doing the same thing or not .
in writing test write whatever first thing come in your mind but be positive , ambitious and optimistic.
show leadership qualities.

Please guide me..............
how i can get sucess in issb test pakistan
wile i apply 4 air defence in PAF
:angel:

Inter Sevices Selection Board
For joining our armed forces you have to go through a process known as ISSB.
ISSB is done in 2 places Kohat and Rawali Aviation Base.
Army runs the Rawali ISSB but Kohat ISSB is run by all 3 forces. Every 3 years there is a change Air Force first, Navy Second, and army 3rd. President of ISSB is normally a Air Cdre, Birg, or Commodor.
ISSB only selectes the candidates final decision is with the Headquarters of the respective force, It is not a must that you pass ISSB you will join our armed forces.

there is a issb center in quetta!what about that?:what:

Yes quetta , karachi ,Kohat , Gujranwala 4 issb centers..and i think issb kohat is a headquater

hi salam to all i am applying for issb test for 123 pma so please guide me for success in issb tests and tips regarding issb tests

u must have confidence on ure self that u can do this......n think dat nothing is impossible to me........for spouse if u cant do any task so dnt give up any tym....jst try try n try.....ull get succes at last ........n the main thing that u shud have........is ure good stemna......
so best of luck ma dear:tup:

AS SALAM O ALAIKUM
ALL DEAR MEMBERS

MY NAME IS ASIM.I HAVE DONE MSC PHYSICS.I HAVE RECENTLY APPLIED IN PAF METROLOGY DEPTT
I WANT TO KNOW IN ISSB WHAT TYPE OF TEST WOULD BE TAKEN FROM US, AND ITS DIFFICULTY LEVEL.
AS I HAVE HEARED THAT ISSB VARIES FOR COURSE TO COURSE.(e.g education core)
KINDLY HELP ME

i have read that ariticle.but i m telling that issb varies from field to field in wich u r applying

Back
Top Bottom