What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

AOA!
Recently i have cleared Pakistan Navy Academic and intelligence test and now they told me that i have to come for medical.
Can anyone help me that what will be the further steps and guide me about initial interview and medical??

Assalam O alaikum, Sir i got my call letter and going to report on 14 sep 2013. i want to ask something regarding 4 days at ISSB. actually i do smoke since last four years. from university life to since yet 8 to 10 cigarettes in a day, but after that day of submitting ISSB form. i tried to quite smoking and finally i reached 3 to 4 cigarettes in a day ( after every meal). what should i do now with that habit? is smoking can be a reason of not recommendation ? should i smoke there ? and if not then u can understand its an old habit how will i manage my personality? smoke gives me a little pleasure... and Sir i m well preparing day by day mentally and physically too. and a 2nd question is that i want to join army to serve my country 24/7 in a Best Way which is ARMY. a friend of mine who has recommended in ISSB for a long course said me that dont say like that it is lambi chori baten and i read that in multiple threads that dont say like that to serve the nation and to protect my country etc etc. but according to my thinking thats the answer for joining AMRY. what should i give a reason for joining ARMY in interview. please help.

marks really dont matter in ISSB bro .. if u are good enough , u'll get selected inshallah ! .. TRUST ALLAH> ! :)
salam every one i m new here i obtaind 654 marks in FA i want 2 ask how maks affect us in all selection criteria

Dear Members , i am applying for the LC 133 .. i had a few questions in my mind , thought of sharing with you all.
I have some ex factors , do they really are benefiting ?
1> 3 generations of my family served PAK ARMT , i'll be the 4th INSHALLAH ..
2> i can speak urdu/punjabi/english/GERMAN

so will i get an upper hand or something like preference a little bit ? :D

Asalam o Aliakum Sir, it's Mohsin Waseem. Sir I've done FSc Pre Engineering. I'd applied for PAF ISSB and cleared all of my exams and went to ISSB Gujranwala but unfortunategly I ot not recommended. Then I wanted to apply for PMA ISSB as I'd already appeared in ISSB PAF, I was supposed to be waiting for my ISSB PMA call letter. But then I was told that I'll have to give Physical Test. I was again ready for that Physical Test cuz after that I was to appear in ISSB PMA. But someone told me that you'll have to pass through all of the examinations since you've had applied for PAF ISSB and this time you've applied for PMA ISSB. You need to again appear computer academic test, then again in medical test then again in Interview and Physical test. After that if you pass you'll goto ISSB PMA, but sir how is this possible. I've been in PAF ISSB and registered for PMA ISSB mentioning that I'm a Repeater of PAF ISSB, then I should not be forced to appear before all tests that I've had already cleared during my PAF ISSB.Sir, please tell me wether I'll have to give all the tests again or I'll just have to pass through Physical Test and then I'll be redirected to my ISSB test. Please Sir, tell me what's right. Sir, I've a brilliant student. I've had scored A-1 Grade 81.5% marks 856/1050 in Matric with Science and then I've had made A Grade 71.9% 791/1100 in F.Sc Pre Engineering both from Federal Board.Sir please tell me whether I have to appear in all test once again or there is any value of my ISSB PAF. Isn't my PAF ISSB not recommendation enough to take me to PMA ISSB without appearing before all initial tests.I'll be very thankful to you if kindly reply me and make my confusion clear.Mohsin Waseem

Asalam o Aliakum Sir, it's Mohsin Waseem. Sir I've done FSc Pre Engineering. I'd applied for PAF ISSB and cleared all of my exams and went to ISSB Gujranwala but unfortunategly I ot not recommended. Then I wanted to apply for PMA ISSB as I'd already appeared in ISSB PAF, I was supposed to be waiting for my ISSB PMA call letter. But then I was told that I'll have to give Physical Test. I was again ready for that Physical Test cuz after that I was to appear in ISSB PMA. But someone told me that you'll have to pass through all of the examinations since you've had applied for PAF ISSB and this time you've applied for PMA ISSB. You need to again appear computer academic test, then again in medical test then again in Interview and Physical test. After that if you pass you'll goto ISSB PMA, but sir how is this possible. I've been in PAF ISSB and registered for PMA ISSB mentioning that I'm a Repeater of PAF ISSB, then I should not be forced to appear before all tests that I've had already cleared during my PAF ISSB.Sir, please tell me wether I'll have to give all the tests again or I'll just have to pass through Physical Test and then I'll be redirected to my ISSB test. Please Sir, tell me what's right. Sir, I've a brilliant student. I've had scored A-1 Grade 81.5% marks 856/1050 in Matric with Science and then I've had made A Grade 71.9% 791/1100 in F.Sc Pre Engineering both from Federal Board.Sir please tell me whether I have to appear in all test once again or there is any value of my ISSB PAF. Isn't my PAF ISSB not recommendation enough to take me to PMA ISSB without appearing before all initial tests.I'll be very thankful to you if kindly reply me and make my confusion clear.Mohsin Waseem
U'll have to go through all initial tests coz u were not recomended frm PAF issb and Army have no record of your initial test u'll have to appear as a fresh candidate again

Then Sir it means that Army is not counting my PAF ISSB where ISSB of all the three forces is same. If it's so, then I might be given both of my two chances of ISSB back and I may be allowed to apply twice more as my PAF ISSB is not counted. What you think dear sir. Now this seams to be just deal between a hard working candidate and Army.

U'll have to go through all initial tests coz u were not recomended frm PAF issb and Army have no record of your initial test u'll have to appear as a fresh candidate again
Then Sir it means that Army is not counting my PAF ISSB where ISSB of all the three forces is same. If it's so, then I might be given both of my two chances of ISSB back and I may be allowed to apply twice more as my PAF ISSB is not counted. What you think dear sir. Now this seams to be just deal between a hard working candidate and Army.

Last edited:
What can we do Policy is policy... Same in Airforce if u apply in Airforce after Appearing in Army's Issb All initials tests are necessary

A repeater is exempted the initial tests only if he is reappearing for the same service. How can you be exempted from the initial tests of Army when these tests are different for all the services i.e. Army, Navy or PAF?

Had the initial tests been same for all the services, may be then you could have been exempted.

As for your other question, well if you were not recommended from ISSB of any service once, it will be counted and you would be left with just another chance. Or else, an individual would be having SIX chances for appearing in ISSB if we go by your (wishful) thinking :)

As'sallamualaikum,
Diffidently i want to ask that can droopy testicles be create to clear the medical test for all armed forces of Pakistan?
please reply me seriously, i have little droopy testicles and i m 18 years old.

All the activities above are simple, Just remember a few things Dont try to be over smart, Stay serious, Take charge of your teem. The first thing they see in you is how you answere question in the interview. When they ask you a question wait for 2 to 3 sec and them answere, If you dont know the answere just say Sir I am sorry I dont know the answere and if he says No just give it a shot you say I am sorry sir I rather give you a right answere than a wrong one.
Participate in all activities make your observer realise that you are a leader and always remember ( You Command Respect not demand respect)
And please do not go to those ISSB schools they really screw you up.
sir i want to know that issb of pakistan air force are same as for pakistan army or different and i also have listened that PAF selection is so tough and there merit goes so high. kindly guide me about this in detail

A repeater is exempted the initial tests only if he is reappearing for the same service. How can you be exempted from the initial tests of Army when these tests are different for all the services i.e. Army, Navy or PAF?

Had the initial tests been same for all the services, may be then you could have been exempted.

As for your other question, well if you were not recommended from ISSB of any service once, it will be counted and you would be left with just another chance. Or else, an individual would be having SIX chances for appearing in ISSB if we go by your (wishful) thinking :)
sir if i m ISSB recommended and i didnt come in the final merit list of PAF. so then in that case can i join another Course Long Course of army with the same recommended issb???????? or i have to give issb again. kindly guide me

sir i want to know that issb of pakistan air force are same as for pakistan army or different and i also have listened that PAF selection is so tough and there merit goes so high. kindly guide me about this in detail

sir if i m ISSB recommended and i didnt come in the final merit list of PAF. so then in that case can i join another Course Long Course of army with the same recommended issb???????? or i have to give issb again. kindly guide me
PAF selection is tough because they test you a few other things while keeping in view the requirement of a fighter pilot. Secondly, if you were recommended for PAF but didnt make it in the merit list, you may not ab able to use that ISSB for Army.

PAF selection is tough because they test you a few other things while keeping in view the requirement of a fighter pilot. Secondly, if you were recommended for PAF but didnt make it in the merit list, you may not ab able to use that ISSB for Army.
but can i use that ISSB (recommended) in the PAF for another course??????

but can i use that ISSB (recommended) in the PAF for another course??????
You would automatically considered for the next (PAF) course i.e. your ISSB will remain valid till the following course only. If you make the merit this time, you'll be selected, in case you dont, you have to appear for any other course just like any other regular candidate.

brother me issb test dena chahta hun mgr aik accident se mere nichle 2 daant tout gaye hein, kya ab in ki waja se mujhe medical test me reject kr diya jay ga ya yeh koi masla ni he? agr me is waja se reject ho skta hun tou kya krun?

Back
Top Bottom