What's new

Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Picture1-e1483713881280.png

Russia has placed advanced surface-to-surface ballistic missiles in Syria, according to an Israelli satellite imaging company, which published satellite photos of the missile-launchers on Friday.
ImageSat International said its EROS B satellite captured photos of two vehicle-mounted SS-26 “Iskander” missile launchers in northern Syria. The launchers are located in the Syrian army’s Latakia airbase. Two other launchers had also been spotted at the base, it said.

The Iskander is a mid-range missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads, with a range of 400-500 kilometers.
“This revelation approves [sic] several unconfirmed reports of the Iskander presence in Syria and uncovers the system’s deployment site,” ImageSat said.

It added that according to its assessments, the launchers were “routinely deployed under camouflage nets at a nearby unpaved compound. Most probably, heavy rain and floods forced the redeployment of those two elements to the location in which they were revealed by iSi analysts.”

The Ynet report said Israel is worried that the weaponry could fall into the hands of Lebanese Shiite terrorist group Hezbollah, which is fighting alongside Russian and Syrian regime forces, and is committed to destroying Israel.
Russia’s main commander in Syria Andrei Kartapolov said that Russia still had sufficient air defense capabilities in Syria thanks to its S-300 and S-400 systems deployed in the war-torn country.

russia-missile-drillsjpeg-1ef4fjpg

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/6/israeli-satellite-confirms-russia-providing-syria-/

Has Syria gone Nuclear?

Last edited:
That is a serious fcking developement... another cuban missile crisis
These missiles are protected by the S300 and S400 systems. Russia is withdrawing and leaving the system behind. Report has been confirmed. It seems Russia is very much serious in defending Assad. That is why Assad has given ultimatum to Israel. Any how now Israel is in threat and things will move normally for Assad. This development is a neutralizer.

Russia has deployed s400s in Syria?? When?
What a Joke. S 400 is a defensive unity. Russia has Deployed The Iskander it is an offensive missile. S 400 is protecting this missile from Israeli strikes.

Missiles are at latakia airbase and should b under russian control... but why did russians felt a need to send them there??

[/QUOTE]What a Joke. S 400 is a defensive unity. Russia has Deployed The Iskander it is an offensive missile. S 400 is protecting this missile from Israeli strikes.[/QUOTE]

It's a simple question, how is it a joke? please elaborate. I think it's quite obvious why they've been deployed but what I was trying to ask was WHEN they were deployed. Defensive unity? Lol what does that even mean? i know quite well s400 is a defensive surface to air long range missile system, but since u failed to answer my question, I'll consider your post a joke.

It's a simple question, how is it a joke? please elaborate. I think it's quite obvious why they've been deployed but what I was trying to ask was WHEN they were deployed. Defensive unity? Lol what does that even mean? i know quite well s400 is a defensive surface to air long range missile system, but since u failed to answer my question, I'll consider your post a joke.
Dear friend you are asking about an SAM, when there is a much bigger problem at hand. Regarding my post I will aslo give you another source except Washingtontimes.

My conclusion say Russia made the move to stop west's proxy war in the region and every one will focus on ISIS now.

Congrats to Russia on bringing a lovely asset to region to help secure thingsa

But why is this under Pakistan's section ?

USA fed the bear in Syria. hahhah
Israel is rattling to it's roots.
syria-map1.gif

Guys we are ready to take our holy land back from bastards.
Well done Russia

But really ..... Pakistan does not makes Iskander Missile, nor we are remotely close to that area

Every country has right to protect its own airspace

hahhhah This is my lap top's wallpaper brothers
Copy-2-of-uwqa.jpg

But really ..... Pakistan does not makes Iskander Missile, nor we are remotely close to that area

Every country has right to protect its own airspace
Well, you have us. Just tell us when bro :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom