What's new

Israeli forces enter Nairobi mall: security source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli special forces are among the best in the business.

It would be in your interest as well as Israel's to resolve those technical problems and be friends. That would bring peace to the middle east, and nobody would dare to mess with that alliance. Both countries can achieve a lot by ending their hostility. And teach the Arabs a lesson in peaceful existence, which is an alien concept to them.

Just tell me ... why they tried to occupy Lebanon ... such actions raising alarm for Iranians !

what is their next step !?

Nile to the Euphrates !!!

Bezar ye harf jaleb az Hazrat mohammad begam ... midonam eslam ro ghabol nadari ... vali behesh fekr kon !

"rozi mirese ke tamam arab ha eslam ro raha mikonan va faghat Iraniha hastan ke eslam ro zende negah midaran !"

shoma ta allan Rahbar ro az nazdik didi !?

age bedoni che chizhaii dar mored arabha mige mifahmidi ke dari be shakhs eshtebahi fohsh midi !!!

baraye ma arabestan/UAE/kuwait/ ... hame yahoodi hastan ...

Al saud yahoodi bodan ... hame keshvar haye arabi ro yahodi ha edare mikonan !!!

yek lahze fekr kon age in arabha beran zir chatr esrael chi mishe !?

mesl sag vahshi mindazaneshon be jon ma !

moshkel ine aziz !!!

Soheil jan, in ham az oun harfha boud ha !!! ba inke az shah khosham nemiyaad vali mage zamaan e oun ke raabete ba esrail aali boud, in arab ha ghalati tounestand bekonand? na, baraaye inke vaghti ba arbaab khoub baashi, toule haash dige jor'ate vagh vagh kardan nadaarand.
moshkele jomhouri eslaami in hast ke oun moghe avvalaaye enghelaab taht e ta'sir e javve oun zamaan e donyaa ke be sheddat zedde gharbi va tarafe in felestinia boud, oumadand va inha ham sho'aar daadand :) vali ba gozashte zamaan jav bargasht. alaan ham jomhouri eslaami ba in hame sho'aar hayi ke daade, vaghean nemidoune chi kaar kone. az yek taraf ya baayad ta akhare khat bere ke hamash zarar hast, ya inke kollan bereh kenaar ke ounjouri ham fekr mikone ke aaberoush mire, jelouye donya, jeloye mardom, va jeloye hattaa tarafdaaraaye seft va sakht e hokoumat

No supporting a dictator and gassing children is considered a grave sin. Now take down that Syrian flag you're not a Syrian. Nobody was back stabbed. Iran wants to withdraw support because Hamas endorsed the opposition. Their choice, but, what's funny is while we are talking their cooperation in terms of military sense is at an all time high.

And there are Iranians in Gaza helping produce rockets and more.

So you're stupid. Sorry.

What? I don't get your response.
Unlike you,I am not a backstabber.so I support Syria cause they were good allies to us and had supported us in hard time.and Iran is the ONLY country that never stopped its support during the past three years.so no I dont change the flag.this is non of your business though.

Don't act like a stupid zombie.you know it better that Asad is the best choice for Syrian people and majority of People still support him.this is why he is still in power and advancing in the war.

There is no Iranian in gaza helping hamas to make rockets we have cut off the financial support too.by the way Its not a surprise to hear lie from a backstabber.

Soheil jan, in ham az oun harfha boud ha !!! ba inke az shah khosham nemiyaad vali mage zamaan e oun ke raabete ba esrail aali boud, in arab ha ghalati tounestand bekonand? na, baraaye inke vaghti ba arbaab khoub baashi, toule haash dige jor'ate vagh vagh kardan nadaarand.
moshkele jomhouri eslaami in hast ke oun moghe avvalaaye enghelaab taht e ta'sir e javve oun zamaan e donyaa ke be sheddat zedde gharbi va tarafe in felestinia boud, oumadand va inha ham sho'aar daadand :) vali ba gozashte zamaan jav bargasht. alaan ham jomhouri eslaami ba in hame sho'aar hayi ke daade, vaghean nemidoune chi kaar kone. az yek taraf ya baayad ta akhare khat bere ke hamash zarar hast, ya inke kollan bereh kenaar ke ounjouri ham fekr mikone ke aaberoush mire, jelouye donya, jeloye mardom, va jeloye hattaa tarafdaaraaye seft va sakht e hokoumat

bebin aziz ... bezar beram sare asl mozo !!!

midoni chera israel az rabete Iran o USA vahshat dare ?

chon 2 ta ghodrat to ye mantaghe nemigonjan !

ma baraye tasbit ghodrat khodemon bayad kone esrael ro pare konim ta raghib nadashte bashim !

fekr mikoni chera kissinger goft ta 10-20 sale dige esraeli vojod nadare !?

chon vaghti ma hastim nabayad ye ghodrate atomi dige vojod dashte bashe ke chob kone la charkhe ma ...

Keeping myself as neutral as possible, they should have called up on Israelis long ago, when they knew, the force they are fighting against has adopted advanced tactics.
Israelis are best in the business, no doubt about that.

Unlike you,I am not a backstabber.so I support Syria cause they were good allies to us and had supported us in hard time.and Iran is the ONLY country that never stopped its support during the past three years.so no I dont change the flag.this is non of your business though.

Don't act like a stupid zombie.you know it better that Asad is the best choice for Syrian people and majority of People still support him.this is why he is still in power and advancing in the war.

There is no Iranian in gaza helping hamas to make rockets we have cut off the financial support too.by the way Its not a surprise to hear lie from a backstabber.

agha in yaarou ra velesh kon, vali in assad ham ba inha hich farghi nemikone. oun ham age yaadet bashe, ghabl az inke bohraan shorou' beshe, daasht kam kam miraft zire parchame arabestan va baahaashoun laas mizad, ta inke bohraan shorou' shod va ...
ba'dan ham ke sare maajaraaye morsi goft ke eslaam e siyaasi dige be dard nemikhore va ...
raasti dige baraaye konkour nemikhouni ? pas chera inghadr injayi ;)

Keeping myself as neutral as possible, they should have called up on Israelis long ago, when they knew, the force they are fighting against has adopted advanced tactics.
Israelis are best in the business, no doubt about that.

business of land grabbing?

Coming to the topic in hand, there doesn't seem to be any credible news of Israeli SF's intervening and in any case it would be doubtful they would directly intervene unless their own citizens were at risk.

Whether you hate or love Israel you have to admit they look after their own citizens and will try their best to protect them no matter what and that is very admirable.

Palestinians support Iran and Iran supports Gaza. The people you're speaking of are Fatah supporters of Gaza who just want to ridicule Hamas. Whichever option Hamas takes they will criticize it.

Assad is not a better choice, that doesn't mean the rebels will be either. That being said we don't interfere in their civil war or political transition process.

Most Palestinians I've spoken to know Iran's stance in the region and support it. Especially when it comes to Arabic governments.

And yes there are, I've spoken to one myself. He looked Iranian and I approached him at a mosque. You're lost if you think if they have no involvement in producing the medium range rockets and testing them. When I was there they tested a new rocket produced in Gaza and it exploded in mid air. They then observed what went wrong and fixed the problem. Islamic Jihad also is testing grad rockets produced in Gaza. Everything is now going to be produced inside Gaza. And it won't be long before the tunnel business will revive itself. It's just needs a few months when Egyptian forces will slowly withdraw.

You're an basic citizen. Just because you like to speak your opinion doesn't mean your country and military leaders think with a closed mind like yours.

Coming to the topic in hand, there doesn't seem to be any credible news of Israeli SF's intervening and in any case it would be doubtful they would directly intervene unless their own citizens were at risk.

Whether you hate or love Israel you have to admit they look after their own citizens and will try their best to protect them no matter what and that is very admirable.

Israeli forces join Kenya battle to end deadly mall siege - News - nation.co.ke

"The Israelis have just entered and they are rescuing the hostages and the injured," a Kenyan security source told AFP. The Israeli foreign ministry refused to confirm or deny its forces were involved.

agha in yaarou ra velesh kon, vali in assad ham ba inha hich farghi nemikone. oun ham age yaadet bashe, ghabl az inke bohraan shorou' beshe, daasht kam kam miraft zire parchame arabestan va baahaashoun laas mizad, ta inke bohraan shorou' shod va ...
ba'dan ham ke sare maajaraaye morsi goft ke eslaam e siyaasi dige be dard nemikhore va ...
raasti dige baraaye konkour nemikhouni ? pas chera inghadr injayi ;)

Ina hamash siasate ... age rafte bod zir khayeye shah kos kesh arabestan ke intori nemikardanesh !

Assad in bala saresh omad chon hazer nashod be Iran va Hezbullah khianat kone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom