What's new

Israel is in a state of strategic paralysis

ResurgentIran

Reaction score
They did not achieve one thing with their war on Gaza. They have actually regressed from their earlier ultimatums they had before the war even started, and Hamas is still standing, politically strengthened and popular than ever.

Israel is a rabid bastard dog regime, but more than that it is an incompetent one. A state in strategic paralysis who's trajectory is only downwards.

jews have distorted faces and people who are friends with them also have distorted faces.

the more they spread corruption in the land the more distortion becomes visible

look at the lanat(curse) and phitkaar(negativity/repulsiveness/obnoxiousness) on this man's face

his eyes have shrinked and his eyebrows have distorted

2w38ie9.jpg

when evil jews grow old they start resembling witches and sorcerers

1zv8rau.jpg

287d84i.jpg

this is what you have earned with your own hands

jews have distorted faces and people who are friends with them also have distorted faces.

the more they spread corruption in the land the more distortion becomes visible

look at the lanat(curse) and phitkaar(negativity/repulsiveness/obnoxiousness) on this man's face

his eyes have shrinked and his eyebrows have distorted

2w38ie9.jpg

when evil jews grow old they start resembling witches and sorcerers

1zv8rau.jpg

287d84i.jpg

this is what you have earned with your own hands

Classy.

Please, even we're against the JEWS, don't be blind
The JEWS have killed hundreds of thousands people & make great destructions

They have achieved their goals with practically no dust on them, except some firecrackers sent by zionist Hamas

The 70 israelis terrorists were killed by Islamic Jihad, but the JEWS always mediatize zionist Hamas

There is something wrong with them, Pogroms across the world culminating in the Holocaust should have fixed them but no.

Muslim/Jew relations were good compared to the mass destruction they faced from white christians yet they chose to act and behave in the way they have, just encouraging 1.7 billion muslims to loath and hate them

israel did very well dealing with unprepared, disorganised arabs who were coming out from under the yolk of colonial occuption & they have since certainly armed themselves to the hilt but israel is pissing against the wind and unless it fixes itself and comes to terms with the Palestinians then its own growing muslim/arab population and hate from all around it will eventually consume it

What a whole lot of anti-semetic hogwash. I really don't know whether to laugh at this thread or marvel at the stupidity of the mindset displayed here.

What a whole lot of anti-semetic hogwash. I really don't know whether to laugh at this thread or marvel at the stupidity of the mindset displayed here.

A few days ago some 300 Holocaust survivors placed an ad in the New York Timescondemning the massacre in Gaza. My colleague from Local Call, John Brown, has selected a few of the responses on Facebook that Israelis posted in response to the ad.

Source: Israelis on Facebook wish death for Holocaust survivors opposed to Gaza war

A few days ago some 300 Holocaust survivors placed an ad in the New York Timescondemning the massacre in Gaza. My colleague from Local Call, John Brown, has selected a few of the responses on Facebook that Israelis posted in response to the ad.

Source: Israelis on Facebook wish death for Holocaust survivors opposed to Gaza war

Then stick to attacking the Israelis. I do believe that the holocaust survivors who placed the ad were also Jews. This thread is dedicated to slandering all Jews, including those who oppose Israeli aggression.

Then stick to attacking the Israelis. I do believe that the holocaust survivors who placed the ad were also Jews. This thread is dedicated to slandering all Jews, including those who oppose Israeli aggression.

Your post is dedicated to slandering those who oppose the zionazi oppression and occupation of Palestine.

Israel is indeed an apartheid state on many fronts but such comments and behavior will not benefit the Palestinian struggle.

I believe that this conflict can mostly only be won by sane minds. Palestine needs a Mandela like figure.

The thing with Israel is that most people do agree with their criminal conduct but when they see what some Palestinian groups are doing they quickly forgot that and brush it with the same brush.

It goes totally against the Arab, Muslim etc. character to use pacifist methods but in this case I do believe that it might be a bigger success.

If something does not change politically wise and tactic wise I am afraid that this current situation will just continue and continue and continue.

It's time to end this tiring conflict one and for all and force the parties to agree on a settlement once and for all. Israel especially has to understand that Palestine will become a sovereign nation and that it is inevitable so no need for all those thousands of illegal settlements to slow down the process.

Of course Palestine has the best cards on their hand in terms of being right in this conflict but that is not enough. You need to know how to use those cards successfully in order to influence world politics. Here I believe that they have failed largely.

Screaming anti-Israeli/anti-Jewish slogans left and right is not going to change anything first of all and more importantly it will make us look bad in the eyes of people that have no direct involvement in this conflict. Nor does it make us any better than some of the Jewish fanatics that want to kill all Palestinians.

Last edited:
i wish Hamas the victory as such every year !

A tiny resistance organisation managed to keep a regional power backed by the united states at bay for 50 days and never gave up and kept fighting.

A war is won by achieving your objective, israels objectives went no where,
-They didnt disarm Hamas
-They hurt their own economy
-They revitalised the BDS movement,
-They lost the media war internationally and dragged both israel and its reputation through the mud
-The wasted billions for no reason
-Strained their relationship with the USA, regional states and world states

Before the War hamas was stuck and isolated, after the war their demans are being considered, they are no longer isolated and rceiving money and support to rebuild Gaza

At the same time Hamas is seen as a legitmate resistance organisation across the world for defending Gaza against israel...

If hamas were hindu's they would have surrendered right away as per the wishes of most indians here but thank fully they are not so gutless

A tiny resistance organisation managed to keep a regional power backed by the united states at bay for 50 days and never gave up and kept fighting.

-They didnt disarm Hamas
-They lost the media war internationally and dragged both israel and its reputation through the mud

Before the War hamas was stuck and isolated, after the war their demans are being considered, they are no longer isolated and rceiving money and support to rebuild Gaza

At the same time Hamas is seen as a legitmate resistance organisation across the world for defending Gaza against israel...

If hamas were hindu's they would have surrendered right away as per the wishes of most indians here but thank fully they are not so gutless

thats why i wish them victory as such every year ! ;)

-They didnt disarm Hamas

That says it all! Most Indian Hindus have always been secretly courting the zionists and this conflict has shown that once more. It's not really a surprise, we knew it all along but then again, we shouldn't generalise, after all, there are a few who truly support the oppressed.

Back
Top Bottom