What's new

Israel in photos

What a beautiful country. I have made some wonderful Israeli friends here in University and they have invited me to Israel several times. Inshallah one day i will visit Israel, such wonderful and funny people. I will always have these wonderful memories with my Israeli friends, they have shown me some wonderful pictures of Israel. The beaches look beautiful, and i love beaches. I just have to figure out how can i enter with my Pakistani passport :D lol

What a beautiful country. I have made some wonderful Israeli friends here in University and they have invited me to Israel several times. Inshallah one day i will visit Israel, such wonderful and funny people. I will always have these wonderful memories with my Israeli friends, they have shown me some wonderful pictures of Israel. The beaches look beautiful, and i love beaches. I just have to figure out how can i enter with my Pakistani passport :D lol

For that you should make a new passport from afghanistan :lol: which is not that difficult.But i am not sure they got any ties or not ?:bunny:

478363.jpg

506810.jpg

515025.jpg

422149.jpg

395291.jpg

525806.jpg

407330.jpg

452952.jpg

Nice Pictures ... I hope Israel take Right and Just Measures in Palestinian Dispute and finish the Dispute Amicably. I'd like to see good Relations in between Pakistan and Israel, then. Afterall Jews are our Cousin Brothers.

Back
Top Bottom