What's new

Israel in photos

You...! talking about UN resolutions! I am not an anonymous guy, you know well that no one in (at least) ME would recognize it as Israel. Israel is a fake state trying desperately to get world recognition and sympathy, and without USA there would not be a thing called Israel. I assure you that your father and grandfather from former USSR, Europe or USA. Do you feel yourself as a human being while you you know that you live in place of killed or displaced Palestinian family?. Be brave at least for once and admit you are living over a stolen land..

This is a picture thread...not a rant thread...gtfo.

@500 I have nothing toward you as a person, I respect you so don't take it personally.

You...! talking about UN resolutions! I am not an anonymous guy, you know well that no one in (at least) ME would recognize it as Israel. Israel is a fake state trying desperately to get world recognition and sympathy, and without USA there would not be a thing called Israel. I assure you that your father and grandfather from former USSR, Europe or USA. How could you live with yourself while you know that you live in place of killed or displaced Palestinian family?. Be brave at least for once and admit you are living over a stolen land..

In 11-May-1949 Israel received world recognition.

639510.jpg

639338.jpg

639233.jpg

639316.jpg

639287.jpg

639236.jpg

639162.jpg

639301.jpg

Can't we coexist. Israel is a state made with Illegal occupation of Palestinian land (Lets be Real). Can't Israel let there be Palestinian state by it's side and in return Palestinians let Israel exist, hence it's people are living on that land since years. Please give peace a chance.

Hence Israel has Illegaly occupied that land they should give more in that give and take, so Jerusalem should become Palestinian capital.

You...! talking about UN resolutions! I am not an anonymous guy, you know well that no one in (at least) ME would recognize it as Israel. Israel is a fake state trying desperately to get world recognition and sympathy, and without USA there would not be a thing called Israel. I assure you that your father and grandfather from former USSR, Europe or USA. How could you live with yourself while you know that you live in place of killed or displaced Palestinian family?. Be brave at least for once and admit you are living over a stolen land..
black eagle we can argue the whole night it is who has the power and wiling to fight who is gonna win
there is a saying you should always remeber
the strong did what he could and the weak suffered like he must
we must be strong we cant talk about it is phalstine or falsin

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom