What's new

Israel in photos

Its called Palestine , and nothing called Israel...
Lets be realistic guys, Israeli protector (USA) will not last forever as a superpower like any other great nation in history. Someday, Palestine will return to its people and Israelis will go back to their original countries. I don't believe in violence against civilians but they should just go back.

638496.jpg

638257.jpg

638532.jpg

638010.jpg

638794.jpg

638679.jpg

638630.jpg

638407.jpg

Lets be realistic guys, Israeli protector (USA) will not last forever as a superpower like any other great nation in history. Someday, Palestine will return to its people and Israelis will go back to their original countries. I don't believe in violence against civilians but they should just go back.

BLOW! ........

;):tup: ...

:rofl:jordan is palestine

Beau ti man keep posting. Really Allah blessed you guys that why know can mess with Israel, it has been proven many times quantity doesn't matter quality is. .:tup:

To my Israeli friends: If I were you, I'd remove that seducing picture for the sake of not getting this thread banned.

Back
Top Bottom