What's new

Israel in photos

@ 500..

Can u post some more pics of the agriculture over there.. heard you guys are the pioneers in micro irrigation. Would love to see few pis on that..

Tel Aviv:

Road to Jerusalem:

Red Sea:

Galilee Arab villages:

Arab village Galilee:

I like the wild life pictures. I really dont think of Israel of having much biodiversity.

Last edited:
For a small country, Israel is very exotic and diverse; not like ours where our mountainous terrain is uniform throughout the nation. Very beautiful pictures. It has always been very strange, but till now I have never been deputed to Israel.

After having seen these photographs, I will definitely be making a family vacation trip to Israel in the coming months.

Hats off to Israelis for their dedication and hardwork..
U guys have completely turned a desert and made a life for urselfs inspite of heavy odds...

We indians have to learn from u guys !!!

I like the wild life pictures. I really dont think of Israel of having much biodiversity.
Israel is very narrow country (from sea shore in Tel Aviv to Palestinian territories its less than 20 km) but relatively long (from North to South - 420 km). Also there is diversity in height from - 415 m (below sea level!) at Dead Sea to over 2000 m on mount Hermon. We have two seas. All that provides diversity.

Israel is very narrow country (from sea shore in Tel Aviv to Palestinian territories its less than 20 km) but relatively long (from North to South - 420 km). Also there is diversity in height from - 415 m (below sea level!) at Dead Sea to over 2000 m on mount Hermon. We have two seas. All that provides diversity.

is there snowfall??

We dont have a problem with biodiversity.it is it's policies that we dont really agree with especially israel's stand on kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom