What's new

Israel in photos

1_171859564.JPG
IMG_1562.JPG
8e29f2_d680bed4791c43a39f5c580e9d7fd7a1.jpg_srz_4608_3456_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
832520.jpg
832297.jpg
826982.jpg
2056117273.jpg
ZR4_2841-11.jpg
802912.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg

great work guys.. keep the pics coming.. israel looks very beautiful....:tup:

@500

Some Jewish women cover their hairs....and these are ultra-orthodox women or conservative jews?

Also, are there some "guidelines" in Jewish religion about dressing? Especially that of women?

I'll love to see some more pics of Northern Israel

@500

Some Jewish women cover their hairs....and these are ultra-orthodox women or conservative jews?

Also, are there some "guidelines" in Jewish religion about dressing? Especially that of women?
Rules for religious Jewish women are follow:

1) Long skirt.
2) Shirt up to ankles and covering cleavage.
3) Clothes should not be too tight.
4) Married women also cover hair.

ar21.jpg
ar229-1.JPG
ar454.jpg
ar2012.jpg
ar53238.jpg
ar479610.jpg

Rules for religious Jewish women are follow:

1) Long skirt.
2) Shirt up to ankles and covering cleavage.
3) Clothes should not be too tight.
4) Married women also cover hair.

View attachment 179586 View attachment 179587 View attachment 179588 View attachment 179590 View attachment 179592 View attachment 179594

Interesting.

Very similar-ish dress code as in Islam.

In Islamic dress code however, skirts that don't cover legs aren't very "welcomed" and it is welcomed that your legs are covered upto the ankles (where leg and foot meet) or atleast upto near ankles...

Moreover, over-whelming majority of Muslims/Muslim girls follow/adapt Islamic dress code globally in some way or the other (even in Western world)...while, it seems, majority of Jews/Jewish girls do not really care about Judaism's dress guidelines and are happy to show some (most) skin generally...lol

Your pics above of religious Jewish women definitely look more respectful as compared to half-naked jewish chicks that you usually post..

Interesting.

Very similar-ish dress code as in Islam.

In Islamic dress code however, skirts that don't cover legs aren't very "welcomed" and it is welcomed that your legs are covered upto the ankles (where leg and foot meet) or atleast upto near ankles...

Moreover, over-whelming majority of Muslims/Muslim girls follow/adapt Islamic dress code globally in some way or the other (even in Western world)...while, it seems, majority of Jews/Jewish girls do not really care about Judaism's dress guidelines and are happy to show some (most) skin generally...lol

Your pics above of religious Jewish women definitely look more respectful as compared to half-naked jewish chicks that you usually post..

no need to "Islamofy" the thread.

All conservative societies behave similar way.

For so many Pakistanis, it is hard to distinguish between Arab culture and islamic teachings,

So we end up shoving Islam where really we should be recognizing Arab, or worse desert nomad's culture,

Sorry,

I can't stand attribution to religion in every thread.

no need to "Islamofy" the thread.

All conservative societies behave similar way.

For so many Pakistanis, it is hard to distinguish between Arab culture and islamic teachings,

So we end up shoving Islam where really we should be recognizing Arab, or worse desert nomad's culture,

Sorry,

I can't stand attribution to religion in every thread.

Nobody is islamifying anything. Why people like you keep making themselves look over-sensitive?

I saw a picture, asked him a question, and that's it.

Move on bhai jaan

Nobody is islamifying anything. Why people like you keep making themselves look over-sensitive?

I saw a picture, asked him a question, and that's it.

Move on bhai jaan

please read your post #1601

Back
Top Bottom