What's new

Israel bombs new school, 20 Palestinians killed...dozens others injured

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I'm getting a report now that Israel bombed the 'Abu Huseein' school in northern Gaza in which I believe civilians took refugee in to shelter themselves in northern Gaza.

At least 20 Palestinians have been killed, dozens others injured all arrived at the Kamal Idwaan hospital.

Israel hits UN school killing 20 people, Gaza officials say
An Israeli shelling on a UN school being used as a shelter in the northern Gaza Strip kills 20 people, Gaza medics claim

The shelling hit the school in the Jabaliya refugee camp, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra says, on the 23rd day of Israel’s military campaign in the Palestinian coastal territory.

Read more: Day 23: Heavy Israeli air strikes on Gaza, after rockets fired at Tel Aviv | The Times of Israel Day 23: Heavy Israeli air strikes on Gaza, after rockets fired at Tel Aviv | The Times of Israel

Breaking news on this link:
.:: وكـالــة مــعــا الاخـبـاريــة ::.

It will reach mainstream media soon...

Last edited:
Photo of the infants injured in this brutal new terrorist attack:

10562922_735643109847226_7646153664909037695_n.jpg

Two days ago: (Eid Ghorban day) 10 Palestinian children killed and 46 injured in airstrike on hospital and park.

@Aeronaut

Please change title to 'second UN school'. Earlier Israel bombed a UN school meant to house those fleeing indiscriminate Israeli bombardment.

This happened again, at least 20 Palestinian have been killed.

Here is most recent link:
Israel hits UN school killing 20 people, Gaza officials say
An Israeli shelling on a UN school being used as a shelter in the northern Gaza Strip kills 20 people, Gaza medics claim

The shelling hit the school in the Jabaliya refugee camp, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra says, on the 23rd day of Israel’s military campaign in the Palestinian coastal territory.

Read more: Day 23: Heavy Israeli air strikes on Gaza, after rockets fired at Tel Aviv | The Times of Israel 20 killed as UN school hit in Gaza, medics blame Israeli shelling | The Times of Israel

^^^

This is a sign that Israel is being exposed(largely by me) on this forum. Which is why I'm getting attacked by many Zionists/Extremist Hindus/Christians.

I bet all the hasbara members here became unemployed after I registered on this forum.

-43 Palestinians have been killed in the past two hours in Israeli strikes: Gaza Ministry of Health

Since you are a Hamas sympathizer, go tell the fukin' Hamas to stop the fukin' rocket attacks and accept the fukin' peace proposals. If you can't, then stop blaming just the Israelis and bellyaching, flooding PDF with your pro Hamas propaganda.
The same could have been said in polite and professional wordings. Besides this is a Pakistani forum and Pakistani members can flood it or drown it, it is none of your business. Palestinian issue concerns us, and we unlike you Ziondian are not cold-hearted souls who would cherish on these tragic events and side with occupiers and aggressors. You don't like it, don't read it, simple.

Don't try to act as the owner or moderator of this forum because you are not.

Reported.

Last edited:
The same could have been said in polite and professional wordings. Besides this is a Pakistani forum and Pakistani members can flood it or drown it, it is none of your business. Palestinian issue concerns us, and we unlike you Ziondian are not cold-hearted souls who would cherish on these tragic events and side with occupiers and aggressors. You don't like it, don't read it, simple.

Don't try to act as the owner or moderator of this forum because you are not.

Reported.
Please don't give me moral lectures on what is right and what is wrong. Did I ever mention that what the Israelis are doing is the right thing? Nope! Slaughter of innocents especially children is despicable and unacceptable, whether it is by Israelis or the Hamas.

U idiot do not know how bitter is it, if Israhell bomb Palestinian children and innocent men and women daily.
Idiot?? With half a brain cell you can't be calling others 'idiots'!

Secondly, don't fly off the handle without reading between the lines. Did I ever mention that what Israel was doing is right? I do not subscribe to what they are doing, killing innocent women and children. That is unacceptable! But the Hamas is doing it too.

But the question is why has Hamas refused the Egyptian brokered cease fire which Israel accepted? Do the Hamas take pleasure is seeing more women and children being killed?

But you haven't said a word about this? Therefore, isn't the Hamas responsible for this mayhem too for refusing to accept the ceasefire proposals?

You seem to have a one sided jaundiced view of the situation. And that doesn't surprise me at all seeing where you come from.

just go away u are already stinking up the forum u smelly dirty cow piss drinking rapist zionist lover go find some animals to marry or something stop stinking up this forum thanks.

He is not that bad guy. Maybe he sould change some of his ideas. I think he is a Muslim.

But the question is why has Hamas refused the Egyptian brokered cease fire which Israel accepted? Do the Hamas take pleasure is seeing more women and children being killed?

Are you looking for a real answer? Seriously, read what we have been posting in the past three weeks. Hamas was never consulted on a truce, second of all, it was all tailored in favor of Israel.

When the truce proposal was adjusted by US secretary of state Kerry to favor both sides Israel rejected it.
Why did Israel reject Kerry’s ceasefire proposal? | +972 Magazine
Israel 'unanimously rejects' Kerry's truce proposal - The Week

Idiot?? With half a brain cell you can't be calling others ' idiots'!

Secondly, don't fly off the handle without reading between the lines. Did I ever mention that what Israel was doing is right? I do not subscribe to what they are doing, killing innocent women and children. That is unacceptable! But the Hamas is doing it too.

But you haven't said a word about this? Therefore, isn't the Hamas responsible for this mayhem too?

Hey, not a supporter of Hamas, just clarifying.
I think we're forgetting an even bigger issue.
Hamas did NOT accept the ceasefire because this will not put an end to their pains.
You do know of the detainment of children, right? You do know of the illegal settling in the West Bank, right? Palestinians have to go through numerous checkpoints, making it difficult to carry on with their lives, which I admit has helped Israel.
End point?
The ceasefire is blatantly in favor of Israel. Now half the world is screaming at Hamas for being idiots and not accepting. I'm kind of in-between nodding in agreement and shaking my head.

Hey, not a supporter of Hamas, just clarifying.
I think we're forgetting an even bigger issue.
Hamas did NOT accept the ceasefire because this will not put an end to their pains.
You do know of the detainment of children, right? You do know of the illegal settling in the West Bank, right? Palestinians have to go through numerous checkpoints, making it difficult to carry on with their lives, which I admit has helped Israel.
End point?
The ceasefire is blatantly in favor of Israel. Now half the world is screaming at Hamas for being idiots and not accepting. I'm kind of in-between nodding in agreement and shaking my head.

Don't let these people scare you into thinking Hamas is some sort of bag thing. Hamas is God's blessing on earth. It is fighting for freedom from occupation and supporting justice unlike 95% of the governments in the world.

Back
Top Bottom