What's new

ISPR and Farhan Saeed: Tribute to Pak Army

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Singer/Actor looks very similar to my cousin who also happens to be Major in Engineering Corps :pakistan:

Just the sacrifices our jawans make for us :cry: .
Pakistan zindabad :pakistan:.
I still remember those feeling when my bro was ask to report to Wanna.... Felt Proud,Scare & happy at same time .... but enjoyed those feeling .....

179575_483986844949099_79195982_n.jpg

Only 1 word came to my mind and it aint good....

I am sitting in office and click that ...having to fight back tears and lie I have flue :cray:

Lovely music, touching lyrics and clip....

Brilliant. :pakistan:

Only 1 word came to my mind and it aint good....

I am sitting in office and click that ...having to fight back tears and lie I have flue :cray:

Lovely music, touching lyrics and clip....

what office, you are such a liar, you work in a garden, you told me that you are a gardener ! :argh:

what office, you are such a liar, you work in a garden, you told me that you are a gardener ! :argh:
Damn, @Armstrong hijacked your account? :unsure:

PhD students get an office or a cubical to do their paper work/computer work/ assignments/ articles...

I have a shared office here but in the other country we (PhD students) sit in an open space office...I have a working lab bench here and in the other country (which unfortunately coz I move around some people or another always gets to sit and ruin my arrangement...And then only do I have space in the greenhouse where my plants live :)

PhD students get an office or a cubical to do their paper work/computer work/ assignments/ articles...

I have a shared office here but in the other country we (PhD students) sit in an open space office...I have a working lab bench here and in the other country (which unfortunately coz I move around some people or another always gets to sit and ruin my arrangement...And then only do I have space in the greenhouse where my plants live :)

If you type this much, I wonder bolti kitna ho gee.. tain tain tain..

p.s. no he ahmad @Armstrong didnt, he is too butt for such things :laugh:

PHD in which field?

Back
Top Bottom