What's new

Islamic Monuments in India - Whose Legacy?

Do Islamic monuments in India belong to Pakistani history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wel; he is a self made man and nothing says he is a mughal descendant but there are many of the mughal family live in slums in kolkata 
regardless of the argument all mughal minars ll go at one point of time to dust
It is unfortunate you do not know about Asif Ali and Aruna Asif Ali who were stalwarts in the freedom struggle of SA.Their official CV would be available somewhere.

stalwarts?

they did ok.

i know people from my village who went to INA and died.

Big deal about these 2

There is hardly any Islamic monument in India which isn't a fusion of Persian and Hindu architecture (Rajput) ,Akbar even introduced Buddhist and Christian art.

The major difference is that,all these have beautiful calligraphy (islamic hallmark) instead of Painting and images of Hindu monuments.

Apart from calligraphy,major Islamic monuments were decorated with Jewels and pearls which is common with few Hindu temples as well.

Most of these jewels were looted with the weakening of Mughals apart being sold off by Mughals in the time of crisis.

Last edited:
Its the legacy of those who built them . Modern day South Asians have nothing to do with it .

Belongs to Mughal Empire. Mughals are Muslim descendent's of Genghis Khan. Mongolians raided Islamic caliphate. But they also took with them the Quran and made 90% of the Mongol Empire Islamic. There is something called Mongol Khanates. Mongol Khanates are Islamic Mongol dynasties. Turkey are also of Mongol descent. The Turkish was originally Buddhist but converted to Islam because of Genghis Khan.

In other words. These Islamic buildings does not belong to Pakistan but they belong to Mongols.
Mughals [Islam mongol descendents of Ghenghis Khan] used Chinese technology to win against India.
Here is a nice documentary about Islamic Mongol Mughals conquering India.

The legacy of these buildings belongs to the Muslims of the subcontinent but also the direct ethnic relatives of the Mughals.

Rest is all crapola and needless ego scratching

The legacy of these buildings belongs to the Muslims of the subcontinent but also the direct ethnic relatives of the Mughals.

Rest is all crapola and needless ego scratching

Well they actually belongs to the Mongols. If we are indeed going that road.
And also remember Mongols conquered a lot of land and converted to Islam.
99% of the Islamic buildings in Russia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and so on are built by Mongols.
Secret history of Mongols. Is that Mongols converted to Islam. But nobody seems to care about this part.

Well they actually belongs to the Mongols. If we are indeed going that road.
And also remember Mongols conquered a lot of land and converted to Islam.
99% of the Islamic buildings in Russia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and so on are built by Mongols.
Secret history of Mongols. Is that Mongols converted to Islam. But nobody seems to care about this part.

Actually the destruction they bought overshadows their achievements whilst under the faith of Islam

Or more appropriately, their achievements as part of the Muslim world are recorded under different names in history rather than the continuation of mongol heritage

Going by the logic given in the above thread, all Pakistani land belongs to India, because once upon a time that entire land belonged to hindus, before local populace was forcibly converted, mass raped.

Actually the destruction they bought overshadows their achievements whilst under the faith of Islam

Or more appropriately, their achievements as part of the Muslim world are recorded under different names in history rather than the continuation of mongol heritage

Yep that is true. Yuan that is Mongols are considered Chinese. This did not only apply to Islamic world but other Buddhist nations as well. And the Mughal in India are Mongols but was considered Indians.

In other words. Assimilation happened to the Mongols.

Going by the logic given in the above thread, all Pakistani land belongs to India, because once upon a time that entire land belonged to hindus, before local populace was forcibly converted, mass raped.

India started small in the beginning. Then they began to conquer neighbor tribes and nations.
There is such thing as 100% pure Indians. Because Indians breed with many different tribes and nations that they conquered.

And because I do not want this to become a islam vs hindu topic.
I am gonna be fair with you. The Muslims did the same as the Indians.

Yep that is true. Yuan that is Mongols are considered Chinese. This did not only apply to Islamic world but other Buddhist nations as well. And the Mughal in India are Mongols but was considered Indians.

In other words. Assimilation happened to the Mongols.

India started small in the beginning. Then they began to conquer neighbor tribes and nations.
There is such thing as 100% pure Indians. Because Indians breed with many different tribes and nations that they conquered.

And because I do not want this to become a islam vs hindu topic.
I am gonna be fair with you. The Muslims did the same as the Indians.

I totally agree with you on this. However the twisted logic since it was built by the muslims hence it belongs to Pakistan, is just a pure fascination because of the lack of individual identity. Being a pakistani is a tough job, as one cannot go back and history and relate oneself to India, the one whom they despise the most.

Hence the reason half of the defence systems are named after the heroes from other countries and glorification of Mass Rapists and looters to get a sense of individual identification.

I totally agree with you on this. However the twisted logic since it was built by the muslims hence it belongs to Pakistan, is just a pure fascination because of the lack of individual identity. Being a pakistani is a tough job, as one cannot go back and history and relate oneself to India, the one whom they despise the most.

Hence the reason half of the defence systems are named after the heroes from other countries and glorification of Mass Rapists and looters to get a sense of individual identification.

The problem with Islamic nations today though. Is that the leaders do not educate their own citizens properly. They just like to spread propaganda to gain more power. The less educated people. The more power the leaders gain. That is why Pakistan has a lot of problems with Taliban and Al Qaeda. I mean if Pakistan can become more like Kuwait, Jordan or Marocco. Educate their citizens properly. This way of thinking where every thing in India belongs to Pakistan would just disappear.

And when it comes to India. India has a history of 4000 years old civil war. It was the British Empire that united India. If the British Empire never conquered India. There would be like a 7-10 different nations in India. Just look at the video I posted in the post above. And Britain supported Pakistan in creating their own nation.
And according to Britain. Britain still support Pakistan in 2016. I hope the Pakistani does not hate Britain.

The problem with Islamic nations today though. Is that the leaders do not educate their own citizens properly. They just like to spread propaganda to gain more power. The less educated people. The more power the leaders gain. That is why Pakistan has a lot of problems with Taliban and Al Qaeda. I mean if Pakistan can become more like Kuwait, Jordan or Marocco. Educate their citizens properly. This way of thinking where every thing in India belongs to Pakistan would just disappear.

And when it comes to India. India has a history of 4000 years old civil war. It was the British Empire that united India. If the British Empire never conquered India. There would be like a 7-10 different nations in India. Just look at the video I posted in the post above. And Britain supported Pakistan in creating their own nation.
And according to Britain. Britain still support Pakistan in 2016. I hope the Pakistani does not hate Britain.

Agreed to the point, the dilemma of the average Pakistani is their association with average Indian. They simply cannot digest the fact that once they were hindus or were part of India as a geographical entity.
In a quest to prove that we are not Indian, they have been embracing the propaganda about invaders being the heroes. They simply cannot associate themselves with something which they themselves call evil.

Unification of India under the british rule was one of the very few positive outcomes of British rule in India. India had been weak because of the infighting between the kingdoms and India as entity had not existed since the Gupta dynasty. However geographies are not permanent.

Belongs to Mughal Empire. Mughals are Muslim descendent's of Genghis Khan. Mongolians raided Islamic caliphate. But they also took with them the Quran and made 90% of the Mongol Empire Islamic. There is something called Mongol Khanates. Mongol Khanates are Islamic Mongol dynasties. Turkey are also of Mongol descent. The Turkish was originally Buddhist but converted to Islam because of Genghis Khan.

In other words. These Islamic buildings does not belong to Pakistan but they belong to Mongols.
Mughals [Islam mongol descendents of Ghenghis Khan] used Chinese technology to win against India.
Here is a nice documentary about Islamic Mongol Mughals conquering India.

Timur and he's descendants was not mongol. He looked up to cengiz khan and wanted to be like him as a great ruler. THAT IS IT.

Back
Top Bottom