What's new

Islamic Monuments in India - Whose Legacy?

Do Islamic monuments in India belong to Pakistani history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its Muslim but not Pakistani.

Pakistani history is basically everything that took place on Pakistani land since thats where most Pakistanis have always lived. i.e Indus Valley, Ghandaran Kingdom, Porus Kingdom etc.
The Taj Mahal is Indian because it is in India, its Muslim because it was built by a Muslim ruler, who was Central Asian for the record.

Pakistanis however are proud of such monuments because they show the face of Muslim rule in India.

Religion doesnt change who your ancestors were. Having the same Religion doesnt give you right over land or history which didnt belong to your ancestors either.
shah jahans mother was hindu.

by the logic of unitedpak,Indus valley.ghandaran kingdom and porus are all hindu kingdoms and it shows the cowardice of the hindu castes of pakistan who converted, 
Indian punjabis especially sikhs look down upon mulleys.

1.Jahangir's mom was Mariam uz-Zamani, formerly Hira Kunwar a Rajput princess of Amer. Shahjahan's mom was Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani, formerly Manmati Baiji Lal Sahiba, a Rajput princess of the Jodhpur royal house. Aurangjeb's mom was Mumtaz Mahal and he did not marry any Hindu lady. Neither did his son the next emperor. The last emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar mom Lalbai, was a Rajput princess.

2. FYI, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutoo's mom was Khursheed Begum formerly Lakhi Baia, a Bombay Hindu lady.

3. All these ladies had converted to Islam.

by the logic of unitedpak,Indus valley.ghandaran kingdom and porus are all hindu kingdoms and it shows the cowardice of the hindu castes of pakistan who converted, 
Indian punjabis especially sikhs look down upon mulleys.

Good for them Pakistanis look down upon all indians... u dnt even want to hear the racial slurs people use for u guys here... :lol:

This isn't the first time I'm hearing stuff of this kind.

How many people here think that buildings such as Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri etc. belong to Pakistan?

They are shared heritage of both our countries. Just like Makka and Medina are shared heritage of all the muslims of the world. Better yet call them world heritage monuments.

1.Jahangir's mom was Mariam uz-Zamani, formerly Hira Kunwar a Rajput princess of Amer. Shahjahan's mom was Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani, formerly Manmati Baiji Lal Sahiba, a Rajput princess of the Jodhpur royal house. Aurangjeb's mom was Mumtaz Mahal and he did not marry any Hindu lady. Neither did his son the next emperor. The last emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar mom Lalbai, was a Rajput princess.

2. FYI, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutoo's mom was Khursheed Begum formerly Lakhi Baia, a Bombay Hindu lady.

3. All these ladies had converted to Islam.

and thats why they are begging in chandi chowl today,

hahahaha.

thats their aukaat. 
Good for them Pakistanis look down upon all indians... u dnt even want to hear the racial slurs people use for u guys here... :lol:

dude,multiple educated pakistanis ask me to buy their financial products.

do u seriously think we care about what you think?

i mean,we have been discussing stuff on this board for a year or so and you still make rookie mistakes. 

hahahaha.

thats their aukaat. 

i mean,we have been discussing stuff on this board for a year or so and you still make rookie mistakes.

and i give 10-20 riyal extra tip to pathan cabbies and if they have an opinion on race,it is their problem and khuda doesn't love people who spit on the hand that feeds them.

LMAO ... HAHAHA... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and i give 10-20 riyal extra tip to pathan cabbies and if they have an opinion on race,it is their problem and khuda doesn't love people who spit on the hand that feeds them.

Lmao.. just dont try to mess with em... u will have to get alot of tips just to pay for the treatment at a hospital...:whistle:

hahahaha.

thats their aukaat. 

Asaf Ali,a great-grandson of Bahadur Shah, was India's first ambassador to USA and a cabinet minister also.

my ancestors were hindu as well but im a muslim, was shah jahan a hindu? i don't see what your trying to say lol
read the post I replied to. it says about taj mahal and says the Mughals are c. Asian. but by the time of Akbar, the Mughals were half Indians. Jahangir and shah jahan had indian mothers. so if Mughals are c.Asian they are equally indian.

LMAO ... HAHAHA... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao.. just dont try to mess with em... u will have to get alot of tips just to pay for the treatment at a hospital...:whistle:

trust me unlike silly brats like you,they are earnest people and earn the respect they deserve.

and nor do they have any power to harm anyone even in dubai.

Asaf Ali,a great-grandson of Bahadur Shah, was India's first ambassador to USA and a cabinet minister also.

wel; he is a self made man and nothing says he is a mughal descendant but there are many of the mughal family live in slums in kolkata 
regardless of the argument all mughal minars ll go at one point of time to dust

Religion is one's personal affair. Dragging it to be potrayed as a national identity is a disaster.
Islamic monuments or any other monuments in India are for the entire humanity,as it represents the history of mankind. India is just the responsible keeper of these valuable treasures of humanity.
I am utterly dissappointed to see threads like these,anyway these are just my humble opinions. Feel free to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom