What's new

Islamic Monuments in India - Whose Legacy?

Do Islamic monuments in India belong to Pakistani history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope they don't. Pakistan is a geographic entity, not the homeland of all Muslims.

Whatever built in India, by Hindus, Muslims or Buddhists, belong rightfully to India. These are the legacy of India. However, as history of the sub-continent did not start in 1947 therefore many should be regarded as common legacy.

Whatever built in India, by Hindus, Muslims or Buddhists, belong rightfully to India. These are the legacy of India. However, as history of the sub-continent did not start in 1947 therefore many should be regarded as common legacy.

Pakistanis believe they are similar to only 3% Indians(Indian Punjabis).

Pakistanis believe they are similar to only 3% Indians(Indian Punjabis).

They tend to think themselves separate because Punjab people are taller and physically stout than other people of the sub-continent. They became tall because they, both Sikhs and Muslims, were baby-fed by the British after they helped the British to fight the 1857 war of independence.

British developed Punjab irrigation, agriculture and infrastructure at the expense of all other regions of the then Hindustan because 'His Master's Voice' Punjabis were too eager to kill their own countrymen.

They had more earnings than other Hindustanis, they ate well and became taller than the average Hindustanis during the next four generations of British slavery.

Now, if they believe they do not belong to Hindustan historically, how come they come to claim the Muslim monuments of India as their own? Only the Guru Duwars in Amritsar should be claimed by them.

they belong to the muslims of south asia. not the hindus and sikhs or the christians

Pakistanis claims that they are only similar to 3% Indians Punjabis, so how does it belong to Pakistani Muslims. :rofl::rofl:

Now, if they believe they do not belong to Hindustan historically, how come they come to claim the Muslim monuments of India as their own? Only the Guru Duwars in Amritsar should be claimed by them.

It not just Indians but they even consider Muhajirs with the same view. Here is some interesting article to read.

My Muhajir identity and partition: A burden for generations – by Naveed Ali

So there I was in the line, my turn came, Rangers’ Jawan (Soldier) checked my university ID card (not sure if he knew how to read it, he could have hold it upside down if there was not my photo on it), looked at it, then looked at me and asked “Hindustani ho?” (You are an Indian?). Well, for few seconds, blood stopped in my veins, I felt a cold running through my body and I looked at him with so much anger that he took two or three steps back. I did not say a word and he handed me my card back, I took few steps forward and then came back to him, “I am a Pakistani” he smiled nervously and looked at his senior for help who was standing few steps away, but he preferred to look away as well, that was a mistake which could cost them heavily and best way for them was to ignore as nothing happened. Students any way were challenging and unexpected for these human machines trained to obey and follow. This was not first neither the last time I was called a Hindustani, Muhajir (migrant) was the usual identity I had to carry since I started to go out into society, in school, in hospitals, in bank or to any social event and gathering, I was and I still am a Muhajir, though I was born in Pakistan, though I have never been to India, but strange how many generations have to carry the burden of this decision.

Back
Top Bottom