What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

@TMA shiekh changed his views slightly regarding pakistan. he also didnt answer the question regarding the ghazwa e hind. it seems he has his last hopes with pakistan but the real problem here is that caliphate and nationalism cant go together . nationalism is shirk of the modern age as per dr israr ahmed .

@TMA shiekh changed his views slightly regarding pakistan. he also didnt answer the question regarding the ghazwa e hind. it seems he has his last hopes with pakistan but the real problem here is that caliphate and nationalism cant go together . nationalism is shirk of the modern age as per dr israr ahmed .
What do you mean? Care to elaborate? I don't get you.

You are right, if by nationalism you mean that one holds the state above God and his laws, it is shirk which is happening in Pakistan unfortunately.

However have you read his comment on the youtube page?

He feels that if Pakistan is to survive the coming nuclear armageddon in which the Zionists powers will try their utmost to denuclearize Pakistan, the only way is to engage in a DO or DIE struggle to establish Khilafah state in Pakistan!!

What do you mean? Care to elaborate? I don't get you.

You are right, if by nationalism you mean that one holds the state above God and his laws, it is shirk which is happening in Pakistan unfortunately.

However have you read his comment on the youtube page?

He feels that if Pakistan is to survive the coming nuclear armageddon in which the Zionists powers will try their utmost to denuclearize Pakistan, the only way is to engage in a DO or DIE struggle to establish Khilafah state in Pakistan!!
he used to speak a lot against pak and her policies. he even called pak a "prostitu*e" of the west in one of his lectures but now according to his lecture and his comments on youtube he is pinning his last hope with pakistan. although he still calls pak leaders as traitors of islam which is true.

he used to speak a lot against pak and her policies. he even called pak a "prostitu*e" of the west in one of his lectures but now according to his lecture and his comments on youtube he is pinning his last hope with pakistan. although he still calls pak leaders as traitors of islam which is true.

Sometime i feel shiekh is too much pro.russian... Do yyou have the same feelings?

n!!
must listen to dr israr's lecture on the types of shirk. he even calls national anthem as "hamd" of country and standing and saluting the national flag as the "namaz" of the country. off course we all know that in our graves we will never be asked about pak, india, sudan. libya, morocco etc

I get you now!!.

Well I pray that the Sheikhs hopes are not in vain! Inshallah!!

Share this video with as many Pakistanis as you can.

Sometime i feel shiekh is too much pro.russian... Do yyou have the same feelings?
yes. and what i have understood that he is trying to bring muslims and orthodox christians closer against the zionists. i disagree with some of his comments like putin as the zulqarnain and muslims should join the russian army. but this muslim-orthodox christian coalition can be explained by a hadith but the question arises that in hadiths 2 wars as mentioned.one is harmajidon (armagaddon) in which muslim-orthodox christians will unite against a third power and after that there will be a war between the muslims and the orthodox christians which is called as malhama tul uzma in which muslims will be divided into 3 groups. one will join the enemy, 2nd will get shaheed and third will be victorious. the christians will fight under 70 flags. i am still confused between these two wars as mentioned in hadiths.

W
yes. and what i have understood that he is trying to bring muslims and orthodox christians closer against the zionists. i disagree with some of his comments like putin as the zulqarnain and muslims should join the russian army. but this muslim-orthodox christian coalition can be explained by a hadith but the question arises that in hadiths 2 wars as mentioned.one is harmajidon (armagaddon) in which muslim-orthodox christians will unite against a third power and after that there will be a war between the muslims and the orthodox christians which is called as malhama tul uzma in which muslims will be divided into 3 groups. one will join the enemy, 2nd will get shaheed and third will be victorious. the christians will fight under 70 flags. i am still confused between these two wars as mentioned in hadiths.
What is yyour point of confusion ?

Well, nobody seems to be DOing much in this regard, so I guess the answer is clear. :D

shiekh never talks about 2nd hadith which i mentioned in previous post.
Email him?

Perhaps he may find the time outside of his busy schedule to reply, it may take months though.

Email him?

Perhaps he may find the time outside of his busy schedule to reply, it may take months though.
i will ask him. he is replying to questions on his you tube channel these days.

his latest lecture about islamic escatology

i will ask him. he is replying to questions on his you tube channel these days.

his latest lecture about islamic escatology
i still can't believe that he feels that Pakistan is best placed to strugge for Khilafah state once NATO's back is broken.

Last edited:
i still can't believe that he feels that Pakistan is best placed to strugge for Khilafah state once NATO's back is broken.
that's the change in his views about pak. how can pak which is the one of the most corrupt countries of the world can become center stage for khilafa. previously he used to praise iran and he had a valid point. they are not US puppets like saudia and pakistan. he said that arabs will be destroyed as per hadiths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom