Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad teen commits suicide after falling in love with teacher
January 16, 2017 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Pakistan Be the first to comment!

ISLAMABAD: A 15-year-old student shot himself to death in the federal capital on Monday after he fell in love with his teacher, SAMAA reported.

Osama, a student of Grade VII and student of Madina Public Secondary School, was reportedly in love with his teacher. The teenage student, however, chose to commit suicide after being declined by the teacher and advised to focus on his study.

In a letter to his school’s principal, the student claimed that he was using his father’s gun to take his life.

“Sir, please forgive me. I shouldn’t have taken this step,” he wrote.

“This pistol is owned my father and I don’t want him to be arrested by police for my actions,” added the emotional young boy.

Osama’s dead body was shifted to PIMS Hospital for medico-legal formalities.

According to our correspondent, Osama’s parents have also reached the hospital to receive his body.

This is not the first incident of student using his family's gun to commit suicide. In a similar incident in late 2015, a Karachi student committed suicide after shooting the girl he was in love with.

Another student, Osama, also took the same route in Gujranwala district of Punjab last year. - SAMAA
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/...s-suicide-after-falling-in-love-with-teacher/
@django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @The Sandman @The Eagle @User @Hell hound :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom