What's new

ISIS: "We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House"

xhw1986

Reaction score
Country
Norway
2014-07-23T200304Z_1_LYNXMPEA6M0WW_RTROPTP_4_IRAQ-SECURITY-BAGHDADI-e1406562077592.jpg

The terror group President Barack Obama threatened to strike in Iraq Thursday evening is itself threatening to strike the American homeland.

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House,” he added.

ISIS: 'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House' | The Daily Caller

Poor fellows...I pray May your God bless you from this Blood bath and killing of your own Muslim people..

despicable khawarij, they twist the neck of the truth to make it their own, Islam will most definitely rule the world but not before they r destroyed .

Stupid people.............they will be bombed back to oblivion in hours if USA wants:lol:

Liars, they are armed by JEW NATO, and don't even say 1 word to call for Jihad in Israel

The effect of this sentence is non existent, because 1 word every 6 moths is harmless and is only good for zionist Al Qaeda to make fake promises

p
despicable khawarij, they twist the neck of the truth to make it their own, Islam will most definitely rule the world but not before they r destroyed .
Please invade and destroy JEW USA to install Islam
I hate those people

Yeah, then they'll hide in civilian complexes and plant IEDs just like Iraqi Freedom. Anyways, many gun owners in the US would be happy to prove liberals wrong.

i see another long war in iraq

“Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.”

You waited until we left before spreading chaos throughout Iraq, Iraqis were humiliated.

This ISIS bunch is mentally insane so you can expect such rhetoric from them. As we type they are being bombed in Iraq by USAF.

watch ISIS the start of world war III? David Icke
you will know what is ISIS and its role. As for me, it is a proxy group made by US to weaken Iran just like they used Mujahedeen in Afghanistan against USSR.

Hope Marines capture them and
NASA Put All these DUMB IDIOTS in a Rocket and shoot them up to Moon

Fly me to the Moon :D and let me play among the stars LOL

Back
Top Bottom