What's new

Isil Islam’s enemy No.1, Saudi Grand Mufti says

Al Bhatti

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread is in response to below thread and numerous threads and posts linking ISIL with KSA:

The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia

--------------------

August 19, 2014

Isil Islam’s enemy No.1, Saudi Grand Mufti says

Country’s highest religious authority holds that extremist and militant ideas and terrorism have no place in the faith

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Shaikh Abdul Aziz Al Shaikh, the highest religious authority in the country, said on Tuesday that the militant groups Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Al Qaida were “enemy number one of Islam” and not in any way part of the faith.

Although Al Shaikh and other senior Saudi clerics have condemned Isil, Al Qaida and other militant groups before, the timing of Al Shaikh’s statement is significant given the gains made by militants in Iraq.

Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilisation, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims,” he said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency.

He later compared them to the Kharijite movement in early Islam, which assassinated the Prophet Mohammad’s (PBUH) son-in-law Ali for making compromises to a rival Muslim faction, and has been seen as heretical by most Muslim sects.

Saudi Arabia sees Islamist militants, who have staged attacks in the kingdom last decade, as posing a threat to its own stability. Thousands of young Saudis are believed to have travelled to Syria and Iraq to join rebel and militant groups, heightening domestic security concerns.

Saudi Arabia labelled Isil, Al Qaida, Nusra Front and other groups as “terrorist” organisations in March and set out long prison terms for offering them public support or giving them moral or material aid.

Early this month, King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz made a speech attacking militant groups using religious justifications for their actions, and urged Muslim scholars and leaders to help mould public opinion against such groups.

Isil Islam’s enemy No.1, Saudi Grand Mufti says | GulfNews.com

All words no actions sometimes means that mouth and hands are not in good relationship.
What stops the protectors of Islam to get rid of this terrorism menace once they have identified the people behind it.

All words no actions sometimes means that mouth and hands are not in good relationship.
What stops the protectors of Islam to get rid of this terrorism menace once they have identified the people behind it.
You will never see any action. never ever expect any action from these people.

Either he is too ignorant about KSA, or he thinks rest of the world is.

I concur, yet the house of Saud is responsible for the rise of ISIS khawarij because although the Khawarij's propaganda is deceptive but its using something True, Al Saud's betrayal of this ummah, which is pushing the Youth of this ummah to ISIS as a way to bring back Islam to rule the world, the Al Sauds committed great betrayals in Iraq in 1990 n 2003 and Syria and Egypt and before that Palestine, if a good blessed leader leads Saudi Arabia Now, he can fix all the problem, Rise the Flag of Jihad against the true enemies Khawarij and the Jews .

the key of salvation for muslims is the fall of the Saaudi Regime which will happen as promised by Mohammed Salla Allahu Aleihi wa Sallam

i'm not surprised
even a loyal dog can attack it's master
grand mufti looks like some vile creature.

Good morning, 'Grand Mufti'!!! Anything that can scratch their arse is 'enemy of Islam'........ rest of their state sponsored wahabist crap, all around the world is geo-politics. Pigs in garbs.

Good morning, 'Grand Mufti'!!! Anything that can scratch their arse is 'enemy of Islam'........ rest of their state sponsored wahabist crap, all around the world is geo-politics. Pigs in garbs.

You watch your mouth before you spew hate against our Aqa :mad:

You're with them they hate you, you're against them they hate you. I guess the best course of action if you ask me is to do nothing and watch. You will kill each other surely enough.

Also Al-Bhaati, don't bother with these people, when they see the word "Saudi" they all go into a synchronized butt clinch and huff and puff as loud as they can. as you can see here.

LOLZ. Saudi Muftis are Islam's no. 1 enemy where women can't even drive cars alone because of men's temptations.

You will never see any action. never ever expect any action from these people.

"These people" Akh you remind me why I quit this piece of shit site in the first place.

You've become quite an asshole as of late, even more so than before, why is that?

"These people" Akh you remind me why I quit this piece of shit site in the first place.

You've become quite an asshole as of late, even more so than before, why is that?
Not talking about ordinary Arabs but those religious bigots who only issues statements.

Not talking about ordinary Arabs but those religious bigots who only issues statements.

He made a religious Bigotry remark by condemning ISIS? Or is everything he says is automatically bigot because he is "Saudi"?

Back
Top Bottom