What's new

ISI

Liberator55

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I understand the ISI would be secretive, but does anyone know if they have a covert operations branch? And what are the eligibility/requirements? as in, do you have to have military experience? Also, I have a dual Pakistani/US citizenship, I would have to forego my US citizenship right? Which I am willing to do

* ISI is not one organization, it coordinates upto 25 intelligence agencies.

* They do have a Directorate of Covert Ops

* They don't recruit like CIA or FBI does. Mostly they come to you, if you are needed.

* Most direct yet not guaranteed way is to join the Army. Worthy officers are picked out by them. I'm not aware if they run a conventional recruitment drive even inside the Army. Though i could be wrong on this one.

* Other method is to go through FPSC exam.

* Working for them is not a cakewalk.

* These days they also recruits professionals for certain jobs.

Last edited:
* ISI is not one organization, it coordinates upto 25 intelligence agencies.

* They do have a Directorate of Covert Ops

* They don't recruit like CIA or FBI does. Mostly they come to you, if you are needed.

* Most direct yet not guranteed way is to join the Army. Worthy officers are picked out by them. I'm not aware if they run a conventional recruitment drive even inside the Army. Though i could be wrong on this one.

* Working for them is not a cakewalk.
Can you tell off any famous covert or elimination done by them

So what does the FPSC exam consist of? I went to the website and under CSS, the question papers consist of a vast array of topics. All of them are part of the FPSC exam? And if I do get selected, I'm sure then it wouldn't be straight into the Covert Ops department, rather through working in one of the not-as-much-secretive departments, and then get selected from there, right?

I'm pretty positive no one knows any of their missions, that's why they're called covert ops.

ISI is inter service intelligence
- If you want to join ISI you need to have a Intelligence Course when you are in military like Navy,Army or Air force after that you are selected in it then Ms brach Post you to ISI.
- Its combine service ISI is intelligence Army,Navy And Air force can join
- It is having many secret departments in which you are posted by the Generals in ISI
- You can even join ISI without being in Army,Navy or Air force by Giving an exams for the rank
of AD,DD and Director
- But the chance is not guarantee because the security check you background and then decide but mostly th AD,DD are not in the Secret Ops Dep neither Navy nor army
- Only SSG and Infantry Army personal are selected in Ops Dep
- But this not that easy to be done
- And as far they select the people from different jobs thats totally false
Thats All what i knw about it

Laskhar-a-Taiba as a group is thought by many to be their product. They are known to have trained lots of militia and thhat seems to be their main activity. I'm sure the eliminations are done but are secretive

Back
Top Bottom