What's new

ISI role in karachi target killings?

niazifighter

Reaction score
a report by Ali k chisti of Friday times
speech less!!!!

The Assassins ID
jsqm-attack-on-bashir-qureshi-isicard.jpg

I had previously reported on the attempt on Bashir Qureshi of JSQM. Apparently one of the would be assassin carried this card. In my previous column ‘Targeted Killings in Karachi’ (Daily Times, June 17, 2010), I had discussed various dimensions of targeted killings. This paper was the first to file an investigative piece that eventually decoded the mysteries of the targeted killings in Karachi in July 2009. It featured an account of the attempted assassination of Bashir Qureshi, chairman of Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM). The attempt to assassinate him failed when one of the would-be assassins, Mustafa Zahid, was killed while another MQM-Haqiqi member, Muhammad Imran (son of Muhammad Suleman) was caught. The following investigation involved the employment of NADRA finger printing records by the police to help identify the detainee, which was the first such instance in Pakistan. Imran gave out more than 50 names overnight and kept changing his statements. The police later confirmed that Imran was the former guard of Afaq Ahmed of MQM-H and had been released on bail. Interestingly again, identification cards issued by intelligence agencies were recovered from both men and an investigation team was formed by the Interior Ministry but as usual, no concrete action was taken. The last we know of Imran is that his leg was amputated at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre Hospital (FIR No 83/2009 under Sections 302 (pre-meditated murder), 324 (attempted murder) and 34 (common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code is still pending at Malir Police Station).

bullsh!t.

I would not trust anything coming from AK Chisthi.He is PPP Lota and said JF-17 is substandard just because it crashed.What an idiot.He also supports Baloch Rebellion.This guy should have been taken care off long ago.

i was wondering why i havnt seen any anti pakistan thread recently by niazifighter so here comes.

Well wonderful .Yar yeh konsi agency duniya ke aapnay agent ke pocket main un kay employment cards rakhti hay. :what:

He proved nothing but another man BS abt ISI trying his best to implicate that all of this target killing which is going on is coz of ISI.

i was wondering why i havnt seen any anti pakistan thread recently by niazifighter so here comes.
so you mean posting against army and ISI is actually posting against pakistan?????
you know pakistan is free from what havoc our intelligence agencies and army have wrecked please don't intermingle them

Rahman Malik saw Mossad's hand in Target killings. I saw many Pashtun fanboys on Youtube branding MQM as raw agent and many Muhajir Fanboys branding ANP as RAW agent and conspiracy theories goes on.

these id cards are a joke!! :D grow up niazi...

LMAO, ISI give their people ID cards with ISI stamped on them? :woot:

Bwhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom