What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

Tried and failed..this is what happened exactly once the Russians were gone and Talibans were backed by CIA and ISI to kill all moderate factions of Afghanistan under the pretext of commie sympathizers. The result is the chaos which is burning us down today.

Calm down sir. Just be easy on yrself n our people. thanks

Dude, i posted this earlier and unable to digest, some morons started their usual nonsensical banter. It was beyond their pea size brain to understand that some spy agency has a Facebook......the thread was eventually closed.!!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/237114-how-mossad-perceives-isi.html

That thread got closed because it was simply funny beyond disbelief. Even the purported comments by Mossad on that FB page were hugely Moronic. Not something that goes with either "Intelligence" or even an "Intelligence Agency". :)

That thread got closed because it was simply funny beyond disbelief. Even the purported comments by Mossad on that FB page were hugely Moronic. Not something that goes with either "Intelligence" or even an "Intelligence Agency". :)

First denial was that an agency like Mossad can have a Facebook, after i provided the link, now the comments don't appear up to the grade......Anyways the thread was closed for other reasons than for not being credible. !! ;)

First denial was that an agency like Mossad can have a Facebook, after i provided the link, now the comments don't appear up to the grade......Anyways the thread was closed for other reasons than for not being credible. !! ;)

Yes of course. More likely that the thread got closed for being over-intelligent and over-credible!! ;)

Or for disclosing "State Secrets"? :D

Dude, i posted this earlier and unable to digest, some morons started their usual nonsensical banter. It was beyond their pea size brain to understand that some spy agency has a Facebook......the thread was eventually closed.!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/237114-how-mossad-perceives-isi.html

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that its a fan made page probably, Intel agencies don't have facebooks they have their own websites but a facebook page is ridiculous, as for how it perceives ISI then thats a misnomer Mossad doesn't needs to perceive, yes assessment maybe but perceive is over stretching it , in fact it would have been more credible to say that how ISI or RAW perceives Mossad , Mossad cannot be compared to ISI or RAW, its in a league of its own & is miles ahead, in my opinion its second to none

Can someone please inform me that apart from the DG ISI who is at the Lt General level, how many serving Major Generals work there?

Can someone please inform me that apart from the DG ISI who is at the Lt General level, how many serving Major Generals work there?

Major Generals, Vice Admirals and Air vice marshals are all posted at ISI to head a particular division. Like in last couple of years DG Media of ISI was a navy officer.

AOA members,

It is good to have such a wealthy knowledge. Members please clear the misconceptions of common man about rumors that circles every now and then about elite agencies, why are they being maligned and what can we do to clear the perception of common man about our prestigious agencies etc?

Does civilians enjoys good rapport with military officials in ISI?

Regards

AOA members,

It is good to have such a wealthy knowledge. Members please clear the misconceptions of common man about rumors that circles every now and then about elite agencies, why are they being maligned and what can we do to clear the perception of common man about our prestigious agencies etc?

Does civilians enjoys good rapport with military officials in ISI?

Regards

No agency is innocent in this world - they have to achieve assigned tasks by hook or by crook.

Let ISI do what for it was formed. ISI is for Pakistan like CIA is for USA.

Back
Top Bottom