What's new

ISI is the best intelligence agency of the world America Says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky rock

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to American crime news report Pakistan intelligence Agency ISI has been declared as the best intelligence agency of the world. It is these Americans who call ISI the best even better than their own CIA and they are also the ones trying to deface it. But whatever the case, IN YOUR FACE India, think twice before doing anything against us we might be watching..

:tup::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
please stop dreaming, ISI is never gunna be as good as Mossad, CIA, Mi5, KGB and Chinese intelligence - some of these have budgets almost as big as if not more then the entire official military budget of pakistan, However regardless of spending all these services mentioned are able to and have consistently proved their ability to project intelligence gathering globally. Im not saying ISI is not good, ISI is good at what it was designed for, which is intelligence against pak specific threats whether it be india or any other regional threat.

congratulations if true...but crime news magazine new york...do you have a link to their site if they have one?

Mossad, CIA and MI5 below ISI? RAW in 8...we Indians wouldn't dispute that, we ourselves are quite critical of RAW.

But its kind of lame coming out with top ten list for intelligence agencies when their real capabilities and acheivements are not in the open domain for people to judge.

What metrics did this ranking use?

Did it use success/failure ratio of missions?
Did it use number of agents working for ISI?
Did it use number of assets that ISI has created and utilized?
Did it use number of resources available to ISI?
Did it use number of threats averted?

Or did it use Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul's nonsense in creating this ranking for fan boys?

Below Mossad is a load of crap... I would rate RAW below many but this is 'a crime news report' and I would totally believe it :agree:

Here i am watchin something very terrible indian are agreed with this! but pakistanis are disagreed why is this so?i think because they don't believe pakistani media???

It is really pathetic for us Pakistanis to be looking for things to pat ourselves on the back. ISI is at best a mediocre Intelligence agency, nothing special. And even though its focus is external but internally ISI is a total failure. Where was ISI when PNS Mehran was attacked or when PAF Base Minhas was attacked.

I would really take pride when Pakistan accomplishes a 15% to 25 % Economic growth rate. This kind of garbage patting ourselves on the back is childish and meaningless.

Here i am watchin something very terrible indian are agreed with this! but pakistanis are disagreed why is this so?i think because they don't believe pakistani media???
Because its not true, i agree that ISI is what keeps Pakistan safe but they don't deserve to be number 1, how come they aren't doing anything about taliban? how come they let attacks on our army/navy bases go by?

ISI is not number 1 but I would put them in the top 5. Consider that they have the lowest budget of nearly every other intelligence agency it is amazing the amount of things they accomplish. Sure, they have their failures but every intelligence agencies have failures and it usually the failures which are highlighted anyway.

These people are idiots. They have no common sense nor any reasoning behind their bashing.

ISI is one of the best in the world. TOP 5.

No other intelligence agency in the world has dominated, manipulated and controlled another nation like ISI (Afghanistan 90's). Not one.

Inter-Services Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people are idiots. They have no common sense nor any reasoning behind their bashing.

ISI is one of the best in the world. TOP 5.

No other intelligence agency in the world has dominated, manipulated and controlled another nation like ISI (Afghanistan 90's). Not one.

How about RAW's control over Bangladesh although Bangladesh is not a virtual satellite state like Afghanistan was in the late 90's they have prevented the Bangladeshis from working against their interests (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom