What's new

Is the Russian/Indian BrahMos Cruise Missile the best in the world?

isupportaap

Reaction score
Country
India
Capture.JPG

anybody ?answer?i would like to know thanks

"BrahMos Day" marks the incredible journey of world's best supersonic missile BRAHMOS | Brahmand News

Capture1.JPG

@
Gazprom @
Penguin @
sancho @
Zarvan @
Donatello

Just because you see some guys say it is the best missile, does not necessarily make it best.

This missile is nothing extraordinary but it is a good weapon system and serves our need.

A new thread is not required for this.

yes, in its class, short range supersonic cruise missiles, oh i am sorry, its the only operational supersonic cruise missile of the world and only one of its kind:lol:

btw, it cant be denied that AAP is the best political party of the universe and aaptards are the brainiest people of the world:lol:

yes, in its class, short range supersonic cruise missiles, oh i am sorry, its the only operational supersonic cruise missile of the world and only one of its kind:lol:

btw, it cant be denied that AAP is the best political party of the universe and aaptards are the brainiest people of the world:lol:
Nice going in the negative rating tabs, btw. :tup:
You sure are hitting some nerves.

Last edited:
A $ 100 Billion city can afford some pork barreling but claw back's gonna be a bitch.

Wrong precedent.

Sadly it will also encourages more yahoos to high tail it to Delhi.

Otherwise, IT, engg, consulting, and new age businesses are on the up and up.

1 thing, I've not heard talk of new gas fired co-gen type plants. Why?

There is an act called IT act ...which consists 66A..and cyber cell is quite active now a days and even 12 grade student can trace an IP adress

so what's your point?trying to suppress my freedom of expression bhakt???

For a start several Pak members you tagged for discussion ....are known terrorist sympathisers specially...kashmir....moreover their remarks are highly disparaging for a particular religion if you see their history.
please point me to one if possible.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom