Is it really a defence forum ?

Emilly David

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I will try to make it short and crispy but my only question is it it really a defence forum ? I have been with themess (not giving actal name as site is not allowing me because it is detecting a URL) and it's parent forum (don't want to name it) and the very reason of exploring other forums is because of closure of parent site. I heard about this site before but to be honest I have not seen any one disucssing about defence over here. It looks like a political forum more where in pakistanis crib about the situation of their country which is not at all interesting for us or a forum where Chinese love to boast about them. Same way with Indians who just about them. It looks like a play ground between Chinese, Pakistanis and Indians to fight with each other.

Could we please make a note that it is a defence forum and talk about defence related news instead of spamming it with your local news ?

Hi,

I will try to make it short and crispy but my only question is it it really a defence forum ? I have been with themess (not giving actal name as site is not allowing me because it is detecting a URL) and it's parent forum (don't want to name it) and the very reason of exploring other forums is because of closure of parent site. I heard about this site before but to be honest I have not seen any one disucssing about defence over here. It looks like a political forum more where in pakistanis crib about the situation of their country which is not at all interesting for us or a forum where Chinese love to boast about them. Same way with Indians who just about them. It looks like a play ground between Chinese, Pakistanis and Indians to fight with each other.

Could we please make a note that it is a defence forum and talk about defence related news instead of spamming it with your local news ?
Hi,

Vietnam Military News & Discussion | Page 8

Hi,

o_O
There is a whole section on Defence news. Notice the "Pakistan Defence & Military Forums" section? Or perhaps the "World Military Forum" section? Or maybe even the "Country Watch" section?

o_O
There is a whole section on Defence news. Notice the "Pakistan Defence & Military Forums" section? Or perhaps the "World Military Forum" section? Or maybe even the "Country Watch" section?

I hardly see any news there. May be I am new to this site but whenever I log in I see news related to India, China or Pakistan which is not at all related to defence. Am I wrong somewhere ? Is there a way to avoid all this ?

@Emilly David If you don't like the forum simply move on to something suits your taste.

Made a note of it mate. If there is no scope of improvement I will quit for sure.

I hardly see any news there. May be I am new to this site but whenever I log in I see news related to India, China or Pakistan which is not at all related to defence. Am I wrong somewhere ? Is there a way to avoid all this ?

When you log in you're directed to the "Home" page which will show you Pakistan related topics. I believe there is an option to switch to Defence-related news by clicking the "Defence/Military - Latest Replies" bar. If you want to see the military related forums, just click on the "Forums" page and find the forums related to Defence issues.
On a sidenote, one of the main reasons I feel this forum is popular and has an active community is because it is not solely focused on Defence Related Topics. I've had a look at several other Defence Forums and in my opinion, they are mere shadows compared to this one.

I've had a look at several other Defence Forums and in my opinion, they are mere shadows compared to this one.
U know basically the best thing abt this forum is some good pakistanis posters and their witty and at the same time extremely knowledgable ,informd and intelligent input that make this place such an attraction and whats the real ugly stuff here is not too hard to guess. If i ever found this place interesting then it was only due to the kind of pakistanis posting here (whether i read the forums silently or participated the discussions.)
Some pakistanis here are exceptionally good. Magar ab tau pakistanis bhi itnay nahi hain yahan

Last edited:
When you log in you're directed to the "Home" page which will show you Pakistan related topics. I believe there is an option to switch to Defence-related news by clicking the "Defence/Military - Latest Replies" bar. If you want to see the military related forums, just click on the "Forums" page and find the forums related to Defence issues.
On a sidenote, one of the main reasons I feel this forum is popular and has an active community is because it is not solely focused on Defence Related Topics. I've had a look at several other Defence Forums and in my opinion, they are mere shadows compared to this one.

Thanks for guiding me Hiptullha. I have been to that section just now and It is not interactive at all (my personal opinion). To be honest I was not aware of it, Since you guided me now I will try to spend my time over there. Anyways it was just an honest opinion which I jotted down as newbies like me always click on new posts and the news over there land us to a different world having domestic news which is not meant for us or at least for me.

Yes, I agree, it's become more of a political forum to share the worlds views on different topics, and military threads have faded out of view... But I'm not complaining

U know basically the best thing abt this forum is some good pakistanis posters and their witty and at the same time extremely knowledgable ,informd and intelligent input that make this place such an attraction and the real ugly stuff here is not too hard to guess. If i ever found this place interesting then it was only due to the kind of pakistanis posting here (whether i read the forums silently or participated the discussions.)
Some pakistanis here are exceptionally good. Magar ab tau pakistanis bhi itnay nahi hain yahan

I never said there are no good posters.I read it quite often and indeed there are very good posters bu try to understand my point of view. I don't have anything to do with internal politics of India, China and Pakistan and I see forum covered with domestic news which is alien to me. I just shared my view.

Yes, I agree, it's become more of a political forum to share the worlds views on different topics, and military threads have faded out of view... But I'm not complaining
Highly disagree. The defence forums are always getting updated with new defence threads and activity is pretty good there. And then there are sooo many defence forums. As in the politics forums are separate so its not that discussions are happening at a single place where defence threads are lacking in number. Or maybe ppl like to discuss politics more compared to defence topics. Now thats their choice. One cant be forced and pushed into another forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom