What's new

Iranian Space program

449553_669.jpg

Is Iran still developing simorgh? Or will it violate their deal with the US?

Have nothing to do with USA deal as we test fired new type of the missiles after the deal.
It's all about U.S deal. we tested new missiles and received more sanctions. while the sanctions which were supposed to be removed by this deal are still effectively in place!

you can deny, yet in the end of the day, our Satellites are rusting in the basement, and Mr Rohani plans to ask Russia to launch them!

It's all about U.S deal. we tested new missiles and received more sanctions. while the sanctions which were supposed to be removed by this deal are still effectively in place!

you can deny, yet in the end of the day, our Satellites are rusting in the basement, and Mr Rohani plans to ask Russia to launch them!
So sad brother. I can understand why did Shahid Tehrani leave us. Thank God he left us and didn't see these days. His موعود satellite carrier's project was stopped by that deal.

Have nothing to do with USA deal as we test fired new type of the missiles after the deal.
Read American politician's quotes on Iran's missile and space program.
An American University professor mentioned that there is little difference between ICBMs and satellite carriers. In fact if you replace the satellite with a warhead, you will have an ICBM. So simple. USA is handling Rouhani. That .............. :angry::angry::angry:

So sad brother. I can understand why did Shahid Tehrani leave us. Thank God he left us and didn't see these days. His موعود satellite carrier's project was stopped by that deal.

Read American politician's quotes on Iran's missile and space program.
An American University professor mentioned that there is little difference between ICBMs and satellite carriers. In fact if you replace the satellite with a warhead, you will have an ICBM. So simple. USA is handling Rouhani. That .............. :angry::angry::angry:
There is a lot of difference and no you can't use a satellite carrier as an ICBM. And politician quote are meaningless.

There is a lot of difference and no you can't use a satellite carrier as an ICBM. And politician quote are meaningless.
khoda vakili eskandar, ghabool nadari ke rohani riideh be mamlekat?
in khabare vahshatnako bekhoon :
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/650285/زنگنه-شرکت-نفت-را-تعلیق-کرد
zangane ta zamani ke irano be ahde ghajar nabare dast bardar nist.
akhe che dalili dare inghadr koor koorane az in jamaate khod forookhte dafa koni?

khoda vakili eskandar, ghabool nadari ke rohani riideh be mamlekat?
in khabare vahshatnako bekhoon :
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/650285/زنگنه-شرکت-نفت-را-تعلیق-کرد
zangane ta zamani ke irano be ahde ghajar nabare dast bardar nist.
akhe che dalili dare inghadr koor koorane az in jamaate khod forookhte dafa koni?
he did many bad things and many good things, but I believe he certainly is better than the one before him or the one even before the previous one.
about Zangeneh , I previously said that I'm disappointed in congress after they have agreed to him being oil minister , many people have forgotten but I remember him last time he was oil minster saying that our strategy is not building refineries and refine or oil , we prefer sell crude oil and import refined products from abroad . if it was up to me he have been in jail decades ago for treason .

Back
Top Bottom