What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

The vessel body and navigation engine it been put to gather and now vessel job it finished as ships yard now it is ready to be fitted with weapon system with is going to moved to anther ......

So you want be dispointed .
Hello Yavar

Irans way of unveiling weapons must improve don't you think so?

I mean all nations when they show something they show it after the project is fully completed but in Iran it's a bit messy!

The most important thing now is to fit this ship with some badass advanced weapons,not with 107mm rocket launchers or 23 or 12.7 mm machine guns,right?

@yavar brother, IMF is down for a long time, and it seems it will not recover anytime soon.

Can you talk us about events in Syria? Tonight IAF is attacking in Golan occupied territories. It seems this morning one IAF jet was down by syrian missiles, but this is not confirmed.

Do you know something? Tell us a little, please. In the syrian thread, or where you choose.

@yavar brother, IMF is down for a long time, and it seems it will not recover anytime soon. Can you talk us about events in Syria?.
brother i am look for forum so we can to open Iran section .
if you know any please point out to us .
second thing . my banned in this forum just lifted and in this form you can talk about Syria

Last edited:
brother i am look for forum so we can to open Iran section .
if you know any let point out to us .
second thing . my banned in this forum just lifted and in this form you can talk about Syria

Bro, I think there is a very long thread about Syria war, not inside Iran sub-forum, but in general forum. Maybe it's the right thread to talk.

Hello Yavar
Irans way of unveiling weapons must improve don't you think so?
yes of course . the defence minister has changed the rules .
but this one was IRGCN and built by IRGC so government had no say over it and as you can see no government official was present there .
with this one the bodywork and +++++ has finished and it going to go for weapons systems + the IRGCN does not want to show full capabilty of vessel so the can show it like this .

Bro, I think there is a very long thread about Syria war, not inside Iran sub-forum, but in general forum. Maybe it's the right thread to talk.
no you can't . anything you say which does not fit this forum narrative you get banned

I will pay for your english classes !
thanks .what it is .i got spelling word on and sometimes it change words

Last edited:
147377826118571.jpg

147377826125852.jpg

Are we going to see Iranian Guided missile destroyers in the future?

Back
Top Bottom