Iranian Hero Pilot Appeals to World

Discussion in 'Iranian Defence Forum' started by longbrained, Mar 25, 2012.

Share This Page

1. bozorgmehr

bozorgmehr FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 770 / -0
    Not only we have black turbaned Arab Descendants, we real Arabs as well! Most whom took up arms and defended their country when the time came. One of those was Ali Shamkhani the former defence minister of Iran for 8 years, during Khatami's administration. I know that is hard for you and your friends to wrap your heads around. But unlike most Indians who suffer from a profoundly race based world view, Iranians tend to care less about a person's ethnicity and race or shade of skin.

And please keep your regards to yourself. One has to like and respect oneself in the first place, in order to be able to extend such feelings to others. We all know such is not the case with most Indians. You loath and hold yourselves in very low esteem. That's why you prefer to be the client of somebody else rather than stand for your own interests and values. And that's why you can't see eye-to-eye with free agents like Iran who dare to stand their ground and give the master a bloody nose if necessary.
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. Rig Vedic

Rig Vedic SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,202 / -0
    Interesting. One comment by some anonymous person calling himself "cammy" -

and it became an excuse to start a hate-fest against India. That's pdf for you.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. indushek

indushek SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,699 / -0
    What kind of relationship do u have with Indians that makes u give these grand statements offhand?? Why do u call the West master when u stand on ur own feet??

If India was really self loathing we wouldn't have gone for Independence.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Bhairava

Bhairava SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,651 / -0
    You talk too much for a person from a country who is being supported by India which is still buying your oil going against international sanctions.

And it was this country which gave shelter and security to your people when the Arabs were headbanging your people, right and left, in the 8th and 9th century. So keep your psychoanalysis of Indians to yourself and think how you will be sending home money, now that SWIFT has removed your nation from international dealings.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Rig Vedic

Rig Vedic SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,202 / -0
    Who gives a damn. Personally I don't mind such abuse, no matter how vile. One needs to bother only about self-improvement.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. indushek

indushek SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,699 / -0
    True people rant and rave on Internet for some time and go back to bed. What amuses me is these self styled pundits start spewing garbage about Indian thought process as if they know it from centuries, don't know how many of these are kids with less than 12 to 14 years.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Vinod2070

Vinod2070 BANNED

Ratings:
    +9 / 7,302 / -14
    India
    Really! Who are you trying to kid?

Again, don't force me to make statements I would rather avoid. I am not an anti Iranian and I don't agree with the kind of stuff which many Arabs say about you folks.

You are strangers to us and you better remain that way.\

What do we care for you, especially the racist fools among you who know so little.

Tells me a lot about why some of you people are despised by your neighbors.

As for us, we couldn't care less for such idiotic and ignorant diatribe. It just tells me how much ignorant people can be.

Your mullahcracy is anything but that.

At this stage let me limit myself to just saying this.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. killerx

killerx FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 613 / -0
    nice landing mate well done this guy deserves a prize
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Vinod2070

Vinod2070 BANNED

Ratings:
    +9 / 7,302 / -14
    India
    May be these people who are "free agents" will stop leaving in the "master West" like a slave and come back.

Let's see if they have the balls to practice what they preach.

Or they are worried what the Mullahs will do to them! ;)
  10. Cyrus the Great

Cyrus the Great FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 377 / -0
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  11. longbrained

longbrained SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,780 / -0
    These Il-96-400 and Tu-214 are really wonderful planes. Iran should build them under license:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013