What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Do they sell to people? I need one for my back yard. I have problem with Raccoons messing with my yard! This should do the trick! :guns:

Evil-Plotting-Raccoon.jpg

alalam_636171323177321078_25f_4x3.jpg

iranian new sniper rifle taher
wight 4.4 kg
caliber 7.42
hight 1.28 m
rang 1200m
kill range 800m

alalam_636171324491208647_25f_4x3.jpg

1980803_554.jpg

anti dron system

طرز کار این اخلال‌گر آن است که می‌تواند در هدایت هلی‌شات‌ها اخلال ایجاد کرده و در صورت لزوم آنها را سالم روی زمین بنشاند، اما در مورد پهپادها، این اخلال‌گر می‌تواند آنها را مورد جمینگ قرار داده و پس از اخلال در ارتباطشان با مرکز فرماندهی، از مسیر خود منحرف کند

alalam_636171323177321078_25f_4x3.jpg

iranian new sniper rifle taher
wight 4.4 kg
caliber 7.42
hight 1.28 m
rang 1200m
kill range 800m

alalam_636171324491208647_25f_4x3.jpg

1980803_554.jpg

anti dron system
With all respect to all my friends here that I know are much better Muslims than I am but isn't it really time for Iranian weapons to have Iranian names? Taher, Baher, Qaher,....

Looks really nice by the way!

i agree too but those are name of god in islam. but iranian name better

With all respect to all my friends here that I know are much better Muslims than I am but isn't it really time for Iranian weapons to have Iranian names? Taher, Baher, Qaher,....

Looks really nice by the way!

Totally agree with the name thing, but one other thing I have to say about the rifle is that it may look nice at first glance but it looks very small. And there is a huge problem there, the bipod is mounted directly onto the barrel, which gun guys tell me is an exceedingly bad idea (I presume, recoil from the barrel is more likely to move the gun). This is why most sniper rifles, including other Iranian ones, have a free-floating barrel.

139412261409045287361654.jpg

I hope the Taher we have seen is just a prototype.

Yes they really should start using Iranian names. On the sniper rifle the stock looks on the light side.

Totally agree with the name thing, but one other thing I have to say about the rifle is that it may look nice at first glance but it looks very small. And there is a huge problem there, the bipod is mounted directly onto the barrel, which gun guys tell me is an exceedingly bad idea (I presume, recoil from the barrel is more likely to move the gun). This is why most sniper rifles, including other Iranian ones, have a free-floating barrel.

agree with all the points except that i find the taher ugly.
The size and the bipod aaaargh

Well it seems the barrel is not directly connected to the bipod and there is some mechanism between them

Still the barrel isn't free floating.

Not necessarily. It could be a free floating barrel which has a Flexible o-ring sealing. This would avoid dirt to enter the gap between barrel and shroud. It would't make much sense to have such a barrel shroud/bi-pod design without a free floating barrel design.

Back
Top Bottom