What's new

Iranian Foreign Minister to Visit China

Yes, trump isn't sanctioning them, and China isn't challenging the U.S too.
If west (U.S isn't alone) want to sanction the china, then there will be no more production in China for other countries to be dependent on. from small electronic parts to manufacturing infrastructures, they are either under license productions or heavily rely on subsidiary imports from west, do you think Chinese suddenly turned into an electronic manufacturing giant?! no. they are producing them under license.
even if they pull out their factories from China, still they can easily find cheap labors around the world. They Chose china in the past, cause it was a concession to keep China in control. the more Chinese disobey = the more lose of that concession.

You must live in a shell and know nothing about China‘s manufacturing power.

borrowed manufacturing power!
Borrowed what? Borrowed from Iran?If you were US flagged I could see how you formulate your words. But you are an Iranian?!What’s your intention and where are your facts?

Borrowed what? Borrowed from Iran?If you were US flagged I could see how you formulate your words. But you are an Iranian?!What’s your intention and where are your facts?

I think @mohsen is just angry at everything around him, it seems China is no exception. He hates current Iranian gov, he hates west, he hates east and perhaps he hates universe. No point in argument.

I think @mohsen is just angry at everything around him, it seems China is no exception. He hates current Iranian gov, he hates west, he hates east and perhaps he hates universe. No point in argument.

I was a little bit disappointed for the extreme negative view on China. Thanks for your reply!

Why should I waste my time for the people who jump in the the middle of discussion without even bothering to read one comment earlier?!

I don't hate China Mr clone Rouhani!

You must live in a shell and know nothing about China‘s manufacturing power.
borrowed manufacturing power!

I concur with Serpentine! China is one of the fastest growing countries in Science & Technology, It's GDP (PPP) has over taken the U.S. and in the next decade or two it's GDP (Nominal) will also overtake the U.S.!

If every country in the world was expected to reinvent the wheel then most countries in the world would be left in the dark ages without a wheel!

China is the next economic Super Power of the world & Iran's future is very much tied to China & building a new silk road!

I expect China will spearhead & introduce affordable electric cars to the world market in the near future!!! In terms of fighter jets China remains among only 3 countries capable of producing a 5th generation fighter & people that say it's a copy or stolen designs then if it's that easy why don't they do it themselves!
If Iran had the blue prints of an F-35 it doesn't mean Iran can build an F-35! & If reverse engineering advanced technologies was so easy Iran would have by now reverse engineered it's own F-14

Iran it's self among other things owes it's Anti Ship cruise missile production capabilities to China & most of Iran's technological capabilities has come out and has started with reverse engineering and their is absolutely NO SHAME in saying it because if it was so easy why doesn't every other country in the world do it?
Iran & China remain the top two fastest growing countries in science & technology & if reverse engineering & technology transfers increase that growth & lessen the financial cost then so be it! The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that the growth continues!
China by the most part has surpassed the need for tech transfers & reverse engineering in the majority of areas & Iran may be far behind but is following suit!

Mr clone Rouhani!

You just proved my point! You are just angry at everything and I automatically became a Rouhani 'clone' the second I disagreed with you. I have read your posts, both in this thread and other threads and while I appreciate some of your stances, I should stress that we are worlds apart when it comes to some major political issues, both inside and outside Iran. But we don't disagree in all aspects of course.

You just proved my point! You are just angry at everything and I automatically became a Rouhani 'clone' the second I disagreed with you. I have read your posts, both in this thread and other threads and while I appreciate some of your stances, I should stress that we are worlds apart when it comes to some major political issues, both inside and outside Iran. But we don't disagree in all aspects of course.
I called you Mr clone Rouhani cause exactly like him, you try to label the others who have a logical argument.

Here I talked about foreign companies in china, the reason they are there, and it's effect on chinese policies, what it has to do with hate of Universe?!

Here I talked about foreign companies in china, the reason they are there, and it's effect on chinese policies

The problem is, none of your arguments made any economic or political sense.

The problem is, none of your arguments made any economic or political sense.
an excuse for having no answer.

U.K wasn't an idiot when decided to spread its influence in Asia through a company. neither Americans with their open door policy. They are following the same old policy against Iran, wanna have a great economy without sanctions, then bow to our political demands. it's the art of infiltration through economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Door_Policy
http://www.encyclopedia.com/social-...nt/military-affairs-nonnaval/open-door-policy

an excuse for having no answer.

U.K wasn't an idiot when decided to spread its influence in Asia through a company. neither Americans with their open door policy. They are following the same old policy against Iran, wanna have a great economy without sanctions, then bow to our political demands. it's the art of infiltration through economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Door_Policy
http://www.encyclopedia.com/social-...nt/military-affairs-nonnaval/open-door-policy

All of those countries were weak and ridden with poverty, on top of many of them already being British colonies. Iran and China are not western colonies, nor are they weak and poverty ridden.

All of those countries were weak and ridden with poverty, on top of many of them already being British colonies. Iran and China are not western colonies, nor are they weak and poverty ridden.
economy is a weapon which can always be used against countries with dependent economy, Iran and China are no exception.
Notice how they destroyed our car industry, the very same they can do to China. The reason Rouhani was elected after Ahmadinejad is economy and nothing more, there is no way You could deny it's effect in foreign policies.

economy is a weapon which can always be used against countries with dependent economy, Iran and China are no exception.
Notice how they destroyed our car industry, the very same they can do to China. The reason Rouhani was elected after Ahmadinejad is economy and nothing more, there is no way You could deny it's effect in foreign policies.

They cannot do shit to China. As to the reason I've already said why in this thread.

They cannot do shit to China. As to the reason I've already said why in this thread.
and I said they already have done it. It's the new China which you are seeing, and that's why we can't be strategic partners.

Back
Top Bottom