What's new

Iranian first attack helicopter underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Job..

Use this to blow some ISIS @SS...

They keep mocking up Iran's experimental shahed 285 !

But they don't know what we have... :D

Shahed 285 :

685740_390.jpg

Analogue instumentation?
I think I've seen this chopper two years ago when it was in the testing stage so I don't know if it still using the analogue or they change it with a digital one.

any way it's a step toward maturity.

Guys ... I am talking about a heavy world class chopper !

Leave alone that experimental S-285 please !

Conglatulation my Iranian friends, a journey of a thousand miles start with a single step, I believe that Iran will make a more powerfull and more devastating version in the future.

It's already made !

Gen.hajizadeh talking about a new attack helicopter !

Something like Tiger & A-129 !

You mean this ?

Iran’s new helicopter, called Toufan-2 (Hurricane), is clearly a reverse-engineered Bell AH-1J Cobra but “enjoys advanced and updated technology,” according to [Brigadier General Ahmad] Vahidi, with indigenous electro-optical, laser and weapon systems. Iran acquired 202 AH-1J Internationals before the Shah was toppled, of which 62 were capable of firing TOW missiles. Iran has undertaken at least two upgrade programs of these aircraft, the Panha 2091 and HESA P4.
The Toufan-2, which was first announced as a program in May 2010, is significant in introducing a multi-sensor turret slaved to a helmet-mounted sight. Photos revealed so far show an IRGC machine with flat-panel canopy and an IRIAA helicopter with a more rounded canopy profile. Whether this signifies a service preference or whether the IRIAA aircraft is based on an original AH-1J airframe is unclear.
Iran Shows New Attack Helicopter and Missiles | Aviation International News

Guys ... I am talking about a heavy world class chopper !

Leave alone that experimental S-285 please !

It's already made !

Gen.hajizadeh talking about a new attack helicopter !

Something like Tiger & A-129 !

They are not heavy atack helis.

No, this is another project, Toufan-2 was built by Ministry of Defense, this new attack helicopter will be built by IRGC Shahed industries and apparently it is a completely new and original design but it will take some years.

I doubt about some years :D

They are not heavy atack helis.

Sorry i meant heavier!

Much heavier than 285 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom