What's new

Iranian English Channel Jammed in Europe

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Jamming signals have been reportedly interrupting the broadcast of Press TV, Iran’s 24-hour English-language news channel, in various locations across Europe.

Press TV viewers in Europe say the frequent attacks last three to four minutes each time.

Some reports indicate that the news channel’s online stream is also targeted at the same time as jamming signals disrupt the broadcast of the channel.

Italian viewers said Saturday was the fifth consecutive day of “Press TV signal black-out in Italy.”

“Saturday was the worst day of all - almost all day no signal - neither on Satellite TV, nor online streaming,” one Italian viewer said.

This is not the first time that Iran’s television waves have come under attack. Last month, the signals for the IRIB channels on Hotbird were jammed from Bahrain.

MINA Breaking News - Iranian English Channel Jammed in Europe

Press TV is Worst then INDIA TV. Always shows fake news.

Press TV was taken off the air in UK last month, soon after EU embargo came into effect. Apparently Ofcom revoked its licence for breaching the Communications Act.

Worse than Fox news?Every news network has its own policies and only publishes news that is in their interests.So you can't blame Press TV or any other news agency.And also I've never heard any fake news from Press TV.

Correct! The world is not just confined to news dictated by the English speaking countries. We need opinions from a multi-cultural perspective!

Worse than Fox news?Every news network has its own policies and only publishes news that is in their interests.So you can't blame Press TV or any other news agency.And also I've never heard any fake news from Press TV.

No fake news from PressTV :lol: :lol: .

Freedom of "preferred" speeches!

Yes indeed ...

What offends everyone else is fine , even to the point of stupidity ...
But what offends them is offensive , doesn't come under the so called speech of freedom ... :lol:

:tdown:....................

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Well Mosa i should admit,Press Tv,no matter how many fake news it say,will never reach the level of Bullshitism of Saudi media like Al Arabiya.You are always the winner in this field.

العبریه :lol:

the EU and USA is saying freedom of expression etcc... Iran didn't say it
I have seen how the west cover news so what it the Problem with Press TV then

Yep. Press TV isn't actually a news service. It's a propaganda tool that pretends to be a news service but only reports made up stories by the Iranian regime. It doesn't report real news.

Yep. Press TV isn't actually a news service. It's a propaganda tool that pretends to be a news service but only reports made up stories by the Iranian regime. It doesn't report real news.

answer: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom